• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Event Word on the street!

EM Veli

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Word on the street is that Koba will be giving a speech to anyone who cares to listen in the square in front of the Main Gates in Britain at 8:00 PM BT/ 9:00 PM CET tonight (Tuesday, April 3rd).

Note: The event is actually more of a brief meeting of RP nature to allow Koba to summarize the recent happenings and interact with others. I am sorry for its short notice but working with limited time to establish characters to push the global arch forward on Europa. As such, things are rather spontaneous and organic. Expect to see more of Koba in and around Britain in the coming days. If I see a large enough group of players in Britain, I will usually pop out on him.

Lord_Rotin

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Note: Large Groups can be meet in Luna all the time, but if you want to pop up in Britan, look for the arcane circle infront of Britan bank. - Usually people are popping up there. - At least all day at 7:00 PM GMT/ 8:00 PM CET there is in general a large circle.