• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Word on the Crux Ansata?

Faeryl

2011 Winter Deco Contest 1st Place
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey Bennu,

I know you're likely busy with the current story arc, but I was just wondering if you had any plans for the Crux Ansata anytime soon. It's been awhile since we've heard much of anything from Danica. :)

Bennu

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Danica is assisting Lord Blackthorn and Dupre in the day to day issues and pressures of the realm in an advisory role.

That being said, she, nor the Crux Ansata are going anywhere at all. Crux Ansata points have been reset though since it has been SO long since we ran a real crux event.

Once this event is over on Sunday, things will change a bit in the arc...

Honestly, this event on Sunday is my way of patching the loose end of you guys not killing the Union when they were small... hah

I want to start getting back to this way of doing things,

#1: Announce Event about a week in advance.
#2: Provide Fiction for event.
#3: Provide in game details/clues that back up fiction.
#4: Run event.
#5: Provide 'closure' fiction for event.

That is the way I used to do things, and we got a lot more people 'invested' in the various events, which is my primary goal.

I also know that the Crux Ansata is very popular, and is one of my 'babies' - Ill be shoe-horning it back onto the stage at the earliest opportunity.

There are several things going on behind the scenes right now with the program as a whole, especially starting March 1st.

To give a taste: I will be doing my best to plan things a full month at a time, what this means to you is you will have LOTS of notice on most events... but it also means that if something comes up, there is much more of a possibility that I may have to cancel an event that I scheduled 4 weeks in advance.

Wow, long answer to a small question... Ill stop now.

Tangled Metal

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Bennu,

In case you are still keeping track of who attends what events for Crux Ansata, I wanted to let you know that 2 of my characters have changed names. I would hate to lose my attendance record!
Rowan Elizabeth is now Rowan MacCool
Finn MacCumhail is now Finn MacCool

Thanks!

Bennu

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes, we will be re-starting points starting with the next Crux Ansata event... it should be fairly obvious the first Crux Event but Ill supply a little note signifying it as well as well as a brief explanation for folks that are new for the 2nd season of the Crux.

keel

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes, we will be re-starting points starting with the next Crux Ansata event... it should be fairly obvious the first Crux Event but Ill supply a little note signifying it as well as well as a brief explanation for folks that are new for the 2nd season of the Crux.
The Motley Crux?