• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Word-of-mouth

G

What if we told every single person we know about the game? Wouldn't that help at least a tiny bit? Let's post on all our message boards, e-mail all our friends, do whatever you can to save the game!

G

what would that do? Its done.. the notice is out... the game will be over. bringing more ppl in now will do nothing at all.

G

Pointless since the ability to create a sim in EA-Land is not an option. Sure you can have them come into TC3 and test the waters, but why?

L

Lucky Hawk

You want the flat bottom truth?

You cannot save it. It's impossible. This is a major, publicly trading corporation and frankly, I'm surprised (but of course, glad) that the game lasted this long. I am sure that when the devs (and EA game managers) learned that there simply wasn't money here, they had to move on and it needed to close.

I hate to crush hope. I, too, like believing that there is hope. I certainly do not want to lose this treasure of a game--I have too many friends here, and I've played for so long.