• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Spellweaving] Word of death 100% of the time?

G

Gellor

I searched and didn't see anything definitive on this.

The only thing I say was "don't waste your time without 120".

So is 120 the magic number for WoD and no fail?

I'm trying to squeeze spellweave on an already tight necro mage template. Currently, I can definitely fit 110... with a bit of work, 120 is possible but costs a few $$$$.

Hex_Europa

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
At 117.5 skill you have 100% chance to cast WOD

Not sure if the 2.5 is going to make much off a diff but i like to be precise :thumbsup:

G

Gellor

Thanks for the info.... hmmm... is 2.5 points of focus worth it?:next:

C

Cloak&Dagger

the 2.5 could be useful if you had a very defined template, but other wise it is pretty useless, I think that's why people say to go 120. To answer your seemingly sarcastic focus question, no its not :p

J.B.

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
On a side note here, to get a level 6 circle with 36000 seconds a 120 needs to cast arcane circle. Otherwise its 34500 or something close to that.