• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Word of advise for ea mythic team involved with ultima online

• Thread starter imported_SUNCHICKEN
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_SUNCHICKEN

I recomend looking for a new job.. Your lack of game support and you inability to stop people from cheating/scriping is causeing this game to implode. I suggest you either do something or start making a resume leaving out the years you were employed on the ultima online project.
Who else feels the same??

I

imported_Seinken

No.

This post belongs in rants and flames.

The dev team is doing far more this and last year than they have in quite some time.

Edit: to further my point, look at every game.

Just because they can say they ban more people in say WoW just means there's that many more people cheating. The population in UO is much smaller and I can assure you bans are handed out.

FFXI might have a dedicated team out there banning players who sell gold and farm it up but there are still people out there doing the same thing. That game is not imploding. This game will not implode either.

These are things you need to learn to get off of your chest before coming to U.Hall

I

imported_GalenKnighthawke

<blockquote><hr>

I recomend looking for a new job.. Your lack of game support and you inability to stop people from cheating/scriping is causeing this game to implode. I suggest you either do something or start making a resume leaving out the years you were employed on the ultima online project.

[/ QUOTE ]

Honestly, my words of advice would be to never read these God-damned boards again.

-Galen's player

Theo_GL

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
IBTL

I'm sure plenty of folks say the same about you.

I

imported_SUNCHICKEN

im sure if my post belongs in the flames and rants board it will be moved there because atleast people here on stratics do their job. I wish i could say the same for the gms of ultima online

K

kennykilleduo

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

They did already , EA MYthic , to work on WAR....

F

Fayled Dhreams

I feel that they would be better served by taking career advice from the horoscopes ... than ...
<center>

SOMEONE THAT CAN'T SPELL !!!
</center>

G

Hey! No fair ... you posted in plain English! Are you on something and can I have some?

Sorry ... hadda do that ... it's just one of them dayz.

G

Now I can go and do RL work with a smile on my face.

This is hilarious.

<font color=red>Sez the EA customer and the one who pays for the accounts.</font color=red>

ZippyTwitch

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Its not that they arent doing their jobs. Its the fact that they dont know what they are doing. I mean seriously look at all the stupid ideas they add to the game. Ill give some examples. um KR and 3d. Dumb ideas. Bos changes. Adding more stupid content instead of fixing the problems uo has. All the catering to the carebears of the game. Making everything soo easy and nintendo like. I mean the more new stuff they add the harder it will be for them to fix all the old bugs because it gets buried deeper into code so they cant find it to fix it.