• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Woot!

L

Little Sadie

I don't know when it happened but I am a Lore Keeper now! :D Is there anywhere on this site that tells you how many posts you need to get a new description under your name?

S

soupandquackers

Im sure you got it because you hit 750. Pretty soon you will be a babbling loony.

G

Granjell

I haven't seen the title Babbling Loony, is that at 1000 posts? Congrats on the Lore Keeper anyway, Terri.

Elga

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh wow! They used to be listed in the FAQ on the old boards. I can't find them, but if the exist Trish will know! I think I'm a Grand Poobah. Trish on the old boards had like 30,000 or so posts I think? She was a posting addict!

Or was it 90,000...?

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol, no, this is close to my actual postcount. And the reason it's so hgh is because of how TSO mods used to handle removed posts (and I modded a lot of high-traffic areas where a lot of posts needed to be removed). the only reason I knew my count (or close to it) at all is because of RyanM congratulating me on hitting 16k. lol I'm nowhere near the blabbiest on Stratics; if you are an adult and care, check the postcounts of the Off Topic posters.

As for the titles.. I can't remember them all, much less when you get them. If any of you ever hit 15k, I know you can choose your own title (I will edit in your choice for you) but beyond that.. I think 10k is Stratics Legend. That's all I have lol

G

Granjell

So we should just make a lot of little posts like this? he he

C

Crazy Fireball

Lol - Well i dont know what i am - but its probally really low :p

Wonder what the highest poster is..?

S

soupandquackers

I went to the member list and arranged it by posts. The person with the most posts has 28,899 posts. Life?

Elga

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I went to the member list and arranged it by posts. The person with the most posts has 28,899 posts. Life?
That guy posts in the Stratics Off Topic forum, as do most of those people with the most posts. That place is scary, you have to be 18 to enter that place. ON your 18th birthday, go check it out and see what I mean..haha

C

Crazy Fireball

That guy posts in the Stratics Off Topic forum, as do most of those people with the most posts. That place is scary, you have to be 18 to enter that place. ON your 18th birthday, go check it out and see what I mean..haha
aw i cant! I have to wait!