• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

woot we get our simmies!

M

Mystic Kitty

Just asked Greg in town hall, if us original founders will be getting simmies during amnesty.. He said that we will be getting three on our main avi in Ea-Land and one in TC3! Im so excited.. music to my ears and im sure other founders that have lost there simmies hehe

M

Mystic Kitty

If your entitlement age is 730 or over you will be getting trees, i didnt ask about how many sims per account. I have heard 8, but it could be 3.

M

Mystic Kitty

Greg did say he will be posting more about amnesty within the week.

M

Mystic Kitty

According to what Greg just said in town hall. All other gifts will be given as the same as simmies.. 3 for Ea-Land and 1 for TC3. I am kinda relieved.. Was worried that with 8 per account, there would be too many rares about!

I

imported_Trudymac

I wonder if they will continue giving them out?

What i mean is -- I am entitled for around 300 days, and am wondering if they will still be carrying on the practise of giving out the yearly rewards (trees, etc.), after amnesty is run.

M

Mystic Kitty

Sure hope so, I havent heard anything to think otherwise =)

I

imported_MattelMichele

<blockquote><hr>

Just asked Greg in town hall, if us original founders will be getting simmies during amnesty.. He said that we will be getting three on our main avi in Ea-Land and one in TC3! Im so excited.. music to my ears and im sure other founders that have lost there simmies hehe

[/ QUOTE ]

Woot! Great news! I stopped begging for mine ::counts fingers:: 4 years ago !!

J

jasminemoon

<blockquote><hr>

I wonder if they will continue giving them out?

What i mean is -- I am entitled for around 300 days, and am wondering if they will still be carrying on the practise of giving out the yearly rewards (trees, etc.), after amnesty is run.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was wondering the same thing..whether I would receive the anniversary gift that would normally be due to me in about six months...

S

Snitch

I was told all sims on the account would be getting this, even have screenshots...why does ea do that?