• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

WOOT Second post.

EM Kasaven

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
:)

Good day, Catskills, and welcome to the EM Forum.
I'm not quite sure how I'm going to put this forum to use, yet.
I'll still certainly use the EM Website for direct event information - but I believe this provides us with a more direct route of communication. (other than in-game communication, which I am all for)

So, as a welcome-to-the-forum thread, any questions for myself, concerns or comments about the current program, or other things you all would like to discuss?

I'll give you my quick thoughts on the direction I am personally headed with events.

I took a bit of a break from the main events to introduce the Arkinin's Tomb events, which have concluded. I think they both went well, and I hope everyone enjoyed them. You can still run the puzzle and oracles in Central Dungeon in Ilshenar, for those who enjoy a challege - you will simply lack the original monsters to fight.

This brings us to where we are now. I want to continue the story-arch of Ix Tab and Relvinian -
http://catskills.uoem.net/?p=332
http://catskills.uoem.net/?page_id=354

Look for it to expand this month, with fiction coming soon.
Thoughts and input are greatly appreciated, in regards to anything, including this forum. I will still be posting information on the website, so check it, and often! This is just for more direct communication.

Thanks, Catskills.

Kasaven

NBG

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Was the recent Latern event related to the main event arc?

EM Kasaven

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It wasn't related directly to the main arch, no. Cernunnos designed and ran that event, I was merely a pixie (which was quite enjoyable :) .) We may pursue that line of events farther, though, and turn it into an arch of its own.