• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Woohoo

Painted Elves

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
After 5 Years of Playing...I have just PLACED a KEEP.
omg I am still in shock.
I placed it on Ice Island. I almost didnt do it because well, I love to customize houses.
My shop will remain in Zento, I placed the Keep on a Different account... ;)
But GOSH WOW, I cant believe I was just wandering around and found a spot big enough after all these years...
Totally Sweet!

NOW for Decorating, I'll post pics if I think its good enough!

A

Azazel of LA

Congrats on placing your 1st keep , I remember the 1st time I ever placed a castle I fealt the same way.

Painted Elves

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
whats super funny right now is I just posted in YOUR thread Az...hehehe
and Thank You. I'm stoked!

EnigmaMaitreya

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Grats on the placement, I think there may be a few Castle Spots if you spend the time and have the inclination.

T

Tycolby

Congrats on your keep. But I still like my 18x18 and will always choice that over a castle or a keep.

EnigmaMaitreya

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Congrats on your keep. But I still like my 18x18 and will always choice that over a castle or a keep.

Ooooh some one after my own heart as a primary dwelling place.

I am not opposed to a Castle on the Second account, on the chance that some day it may be turned into a Customized House model. But that is all it would be to me, just a hedge bet.

Painted Elves

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah I really favor customizing a house to My Liking. Though I've never placed nor owned a Keep so I thought I would like to try it out. So far I dont mind it. Although I feel that I am not doing such a good job decorating it... :(
Besides I always have my shop to decorate and customize :)

Tamais

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
way to go. For decorating, gozas, plants, tapstries, and paintings are your best friends to begin with. Can't wait to see what you do with it as i love your other house

Painted Elves

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Alrighty, I finished decoing, at least for now :)
I posted pics in the Homes and Castles Forum, so if you wanna go have a looksee please go there. I'm open for input, its pretty uncluttered and I think I like my Kitchen the Most.
Enjoy :)

Tamais

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
wow it looks great. I love each room. I really like the living room and the bedroom.

W

Wraith One

Keep spots yes, castle spots no. Trying to find a castle spot on LA is tough. You either have to watch one fall or hope you find a spot with smaller homes that can possibly hold one.

Painted Elves

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank You. It took some thinking, and even though it turned out kind of..plain i like it, nice and organized.

I havent really seen Castle spots, then again I dont usually run amok in Fel so maybe there is open space there we are all missing out on!