• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

WooHoo! Here comes DG!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rennay

I just searched my DG sims and they showed!! Very excited! Had to post! I can't wait to have them and my homes back

Ty Ty Ty everyone working on this merge thing! I'm so happy I think I'm gonna cry hahaha

I

imported_DutchAmerica

Hey, I have DG sims and houses!

I so rarely play them that I sometimes forget I have them! Guess I'll have to dust them off hey?

R

Rennay

Lol, I love my DG house. I didn't play in it all that much, but it was one of the very first I built, and I love it and am so proud of it. I can't wait to have it back. My DG sims was the first I made too, so she has the most locks at the moment aswell! Oh so excited!!!!! Teehee

Status
Not open for further replies.