• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Woodland pieces

Riply

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is it possibe to make woodland pieces using a runic saw and obtain 5 dex 10 stam and just 5 HCI theres a player on my shard spamming to buy this. I'm thinking with the +10 stam you need a higher runic with extras mods that you do not want. Thoughts?

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm sure with a ton of saws you could do vicious/animated and get it..the real fun side of it would be enhancing to get 10hci..Id pay to see a suit of that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Riply

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A little easier to get the + 5 HCI added when using the reforge tool that gives u 100% chance to enchance then its just a matter of rolling the dice. But you could get the +10 DI which is not bad. I made my wood armour set before that tool and destroyed a lot of armour before I got the enhancments I wanted and did not go poof. But if I could get the extra 2 stamina that would be a sweet piece of armour.

Tuan

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
It is theoretically possible, but I have never seen any evidence that this actually happened. I tried on TC to get just 2 mods maxxed using smith tools, and after 100 attempts hadn't managed. You can't use a copper hammer, because they just don't have enough power to make something like that, same with a bronze hammer it seems. To get 3 at the max, I am guessing you need to use the 25 charge tools, but now you only get 4 tries per tool. Trying with a 15 charge tool will give you extra mods, every time.

Jack

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey Riply... Hi everyone. Its me the dreamer that was spamming to buy the 5dex 10stam 5hci bits in woodland. O actually need just 1 for suit coz its an archer pvp suit in studded leather but id need ti free tali so i thought of using 10hci in a woodland bit. Yes the lmc would lower to 52 but wth 211 stam suit with glases despicable tangle corguls sash ans 5dci eppaulettes...? All the rest studded but 1 bit in woodland... Wouldnt it be worth trying hah... Ty for opinions ill keep thinking optimistcally that i can get this uber bit 5dex 10stam 5hci (enhanced to 10hci!) I love to dream . Regards! Jack nuts.

Jack

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So as i understand... (Please correct me if im wrong)... What i need to do is buy a ton of runics (any idea which would be the best for this case?) reforge quite a few bits like 5dex 10 stam 5hci and then after imbuing just pray to the lord almighty that the **** its added its anther 5 hci? Am I right? But stll dont know which runic could gimme such a bit "vicious animated"... Maybe Yew runic saw? Ideas? Thanks in advance.

Tuan

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Maybe yew will do it, but like I said, its only theory. Try it on TC before you try it on a real shard.