• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Woodland Armor

J.B.

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have imbued several pieces of woodland armor to 498 intensity, then i have been trying to enhance with heartwood in hopes for Damage increase or Hit Chance Increase.

Most of the pieces When I have enhanced I have got Mage armor or something i do not want or need.

Two of those pieces that I enhanced looks like no extra property went on it.

With 498 intensity Damage Increase and Hit Chance increase can still go on the piece correct?

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have imbued several pieces of woodland armor to 498 intensity, then i have been trying to enhance with heartwood in hopes for Damage increase or Hit Chance Increase.

Most of the pieces When I have enhanced I have got Mage armor or something i do not want or need.

Two of those pieces that I enhanced looks like no extra property went on it.

With 498 intensity Damage Increase and Hit Chance increase can still go on the piece correct?
If you don't see any property added, it got a durability boost.

And yes, you can get hit chance or damage increase on any piece you enhance. But you can also get lower requirements, mage armor, or durability.

On the suit I made, it averaged out to be make/enhance 5 pieces before you get the one you want. Some I got right away... some took like 8. If trying to forecast a budget for a specific suit, plan for 5.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Excellent, thank you for the information.
Note that my results are from using the forged artifact tool. Results would be MUCH worse just enhancing, since you'll break a lot more.

J.B.

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I also used the forged tool, made 6 arms one with Damage increase, I Am really looking for HCI. It will come sooner or later.