• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Fishing] Wooden Box left on deck?

U

unified

I took my character, Chicken of the Sea, out fishing on TC1 and dropped a Fabled Fishing Net just to see what came up. Well, true to his name, he recalled as soon as the spawn appeared. On returning to the ship, I noticed a box labled "Wooden Box" on deck. It weighs 6 stones and is locked. Unable to unlock it with lockpicking.

Anyone know what this is?

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They contain ML regs and gems. And i think you need to kill Osiredon to open them. Not 100% sure about that.

Mapper

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They appear at your feet when you drop a fabled net, Chance is random but on a recent net toss I was getting them atleast every 2nd fabled net.

You need a GM lockpicker to unlock them, You may fail a lot but you'll get in them eventually.

U

unified

Thanks, Mapper.

I opened the box and two (2) Taint was inside. The mystery is solved. :)