• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Wood Pulp - What is it and how do I get it?

D

Darkfranks

Pretty self explanatory :) How do I go about getting some Wood Pulp?

N

Nenime

For crafting a Wood Pulp you have to be a Cook with at least 60.0 skill. The ingredients are 1 Bark Fragment and 1 Water.

Scribes (with at least 75 skill) use them to make a Scroll Binder.

*Edit: Scribes (with at least 50 skill) can also make a Blank Scroll out of it.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
not 'a blank scroll', 5 blank scrolls. It came as a lovely surprise to me last week when I tried this and 50 wood pulp became 250 blank scrolls.

N

Nenime

Hey, cool! Thanks, Petra. I should have thought about this as the crafting menu says "Blank Scrolls"

I actually didn't try making Blank Scrolls before, considering how much Bark Fragments I would need to get enough scrolls for crafting Slayer Books or such at a ratio of 1:1. Glad this is much better now.

M

mjolnir131

yup major inscribe gains from ... water gains from making the scrolls and gain agian later making a spell book.2 pulp=one spell book