• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Won't let me login....

NBG

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Downloaded the client and it finished patching. The client version is showing 3.0.0.123. I keep getting the invalid user/password window but I can login just fine on 2d.

Gildar

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That is the correct version.
All I can suggest is to double-check your username/password.

NBG

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I used the same user and pass that I use to log into 2d client. But when I use the user name ans pass on the SA client I get the err window where it says its either an inactive account/wrong pass/wrong user/older version....

I know the user name and pass works so the only thing would be client version but according to you it is the latest version.

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Are you behind a firewall or do you have a program on your PC that you need to give permission to let you make contact?

NBG

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The SA client is on the allowed list for firewall so I don't think that would be the issue.