• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Wont let me enter EA

• Thread starter mysticlisa516
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mysticlisa516

What is going on? I cannot enter EA Land, it says that I am not a paying customer. Well, if i'm not where the hell is my almost 3 years of payments been going to. I would like to play today, but of course, the programming is messed up AGAIN.

T

turtleface

Same here! I thought that bug was supposed to be fixed now! i haven't had that error for several days, and now, when i thought they said they fixed the bug, it comes back to haunt me, on both my accounts. :'(

B

Bindy

Same here I cant log in either of my accounts because its saying Im not a paid subscriber. What a mess.

G

I cant get in either. I'm gonna guess that its either going to clear up after maintenance like the bug has been doing according to other posters recently, or its a side effect of yesterdays update that they had problems with the free acct changes. Either way its the middle of the night in Cali and the devs worked 17 hours yesterday so I say we let them get a little bit of sleep so they are nice and wide awake when they fix it.

G

Please post your errors in the Tech Forum, and add any discussion to this thread.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.