• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Wondering About Karma

TheDrAJ

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
So if I have a pet with chivalry on it does my karma affect the strength or length of spells, since a pet has the same karma as it's owner?

Donavon

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Good morning, In doing test on my Chiv lesser hiryu I found that they replaced the karma factor of the damage with skill base.. so at GM to 105.5 it gains about 5-8% to all chiv based damage which keeps going up every 5.0 points.the true beauty of chiv starts to truly shine at 120 . I did some other test early on to see if my karma effected the values.sadly they did not...There are times when the game will not let you train chiv on a pet if your karma is neg.. but that's a bug... Hope this helps =^-^=