Woes to come....

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
V

Vyal

I was thinking when SA gets released my first char is gonna be a gargoyle tamer. Seeing as gargoyles can run like they are on mounts making the ninja tamer no more ;)

Sounds great huh screw ninja tamers I say. Gonna love the horse speed dismount tamers muwhahahahaha more power to the almighty tamers.

It Lives

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jun 11, 2008
I was thinking
Haha:p

I read they will fly, not walk at mounted speeds, and can be dismounted/out of flying mode. Read also they can not use mounts at all...Really not much difference than animal form.

There are some fairly easy limits(taming slot used) that can be placed on the not yet in game Gargs.

**** and vinegar much for you?

If its(tamers) that troubling for you perhaps you need to move to another game?

Draxous

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Feb 3, 2004
Top of the Mountain
www.angelfire.com
I was thinking
Haha:p

I read they will fly, not walk at mounted speeds, and can be dismounted/out of flying mode. Read also they can not use mounts at all...Really not much difference than animal form.
If gargoyles can cast spells, do specials and all that jazz while flying... then there is a huge difference from that and animal form.

and he plays Siege where we have people abusing the bug that allows you to command your pet while hidden.

It Lives

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jun 11, 2008
He's got a point there.
Ok well then it would be like fighting a garg in game now or a deamon..as long as a char can engage the other player in some form or the other. Also they stated that you can use a bola.......to take out of flying mode.

Until they are in game there is really no issue.

Oh my! New tactics to kill and engage a new race of character and visa versa... what were they thinking?