• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] Withdrawn

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbfortune

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Re: Full Set of Halloween Masks

Here we have a full set of Halloween masks for sale. There is a reserve price set on the auction and if the reserve price is not met I reserve the right to withdraw the items.

There is a buy out option of 110 Million for anyone who wants to buy it now.

The auction will end Friday 25th of June at 8PM UK time. Any bids within the last 10 minutes of the auction finishing, will extend the auction by 15 minuets.

All Bids to be made here, no PM's and no ICQ's. Thanks!

Happy biding!

Titan Costume
Oni Costume
Wolf Costume
Wisp Costume
Giant Pixie Costume
Ophidian Matriarch Costume
Mongbat Costume
Centuar Costume
Ophidian Costume
Terathan Warrior Costume
Gore Fiend Costume
Lady Of The Snow Costume
Giant Toad Costume
Fire Elemental Costume
Zombie Costume
Minotaur Costume
Void Wanderer Costume
Exodus Minion Costume
Maddening Horror Costume
Ethereal Warrior Costume
Skeleton Halloween Costume
Shadow Wyrm Halloween Costume
Bloodworm Halloween Costume
Dream Wraith Halloween Costume
Gazer Halloween Costume

I'm a little confused. The Halloween costumes, there were only 5, so yes, you do have a full set of those, but then you added in the others too, which you don't have a full set of.

Winker

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I'm a little confused. The Halloween costumes, there were only 5, so yes, you do have a full set of those, but then you added in the others too, which you don't have a full set of.
This is an auction not a discussion thread, if you wish to discus the item on Auction please PM me, rather than filling the thread up with unnecessary replies
Thank you

jbfortune

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

This is an auction not a discussion thread, if you wish to discus the item on Auction please PM me, rather than filling the thread up with unnecessary replies
Thank you
Sorry for letting everyone know who might bid thinking this is a full set, its not.

Nice edit on the tread title too. Makes it a lot clearer.

Winker

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Sorry for letting everyone know who might bid thinking this is a full set, its not.

Nice edit on the tread title too. Makes it a lot clearer.

It was/is a full set, as the origonal title said "Full Set of Halloween Masks" The res were extras!!!

Thread withdrawn

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'd just like to add the following, which comes from the sticky at the top of the page.

If you have a question for a poster regarding an item they are advertising on the forum, please contact them via the contact method they have provided or via PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.