• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Wishlist for Hokuto rares festival

SevenDF

Journeyman
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hello together,

im just curious what you are after. I am mainly interested in all kinds of Rubble (especially a Sandstone Stair and a Block).

Your turn ... :)

Bon Iver

Rares Fest Host | Atl Sept 2011 & June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Folded Paper Torn From A Tale of Mondain
Fading Bloodcap Mushroom
Francheso Statuette
Mummified Frog
A Golden Birdbath Engraved With A Golden Turkey And Other Winged Creatures
Withered Remains of a Once Vibrant Soul
Peace Rose

Queen Arya

Rares Fest Host | Atl Sept 2011 & June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Halloween masks
Cursed Hina Doll (Ohina-sama -Odairi-sama)
Dbl (exceptional) (blessed) items
That magical pumpkin that dropped on the GL idoc Monday

Last edited:

Dregg

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Will be on the lookout for the following 2 paintings:

Painting Of A Boy Called "Addie" Walking Hand In Hand With The Time Lord Into The Ethereal Void

A scrap of memory torn from the mind of Charlotte Amandine showing the murder of her family

4gregu

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm after smaller game than most, I'll be happy with a couple of neon gift boxes and possible a Posedion's Treasures (chest only)

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A full labeled exceptional quality item or blackrock infected box that I do not have in my collection. Aside from that, I'd love to see some community spirit and see new collectors inspired to begin their own collections. :heart:

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Be the first rares fest I've been to. How do trades etc take place for us rookies? I'm guessing a lot of items sell for over what a vendor can deal with. Are they brokers etc to handle purchases?

As for items and such I'm looking for "Ingots Of Highly Refined Sky Iron" and "Pirates Booty" and bits like that really.

Looking forward to checking it out :)

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Be the first rares fest I've been to. How do trades etc take place for us rookies? I'm guessing a lot of items sell for over what a vendor can deal with. Are they brokers etc to handle purchases?

As for items and such I'm looking for "Ingots Of Highly Refined Sky Iron" and "Pirates Booty" and bits like that really.

Looking forward to checking it out :)
In my experience, veteran members of this community are usually willing to help broker deals over 175m for free. Many of us are committed to helping others be safe. Generally a broker is picked from a group of people that both parties feel safe with. Always use a secure method for verifying the broker you have selected are whom they say they are, such as PM or ICQ. There will be an auction house and those running the auctions have done so many times and with those items you pay them and then they act as the safe party by then giving you the item and the original owner the gold. They do this service for free for auction items which in my opinion needs to be appreciated by more for their time and service to the community. :heart:

Flagg

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
a Bow of Reptilian Death
a Bow of Arachnic Doom

These are both old Juka slayer bows. I'm looking for UNMODIFIED versions (=Wooden brown in color, NOT dark/black-ish)