• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Wintergrasp still aiming to fix World PvP problems

WoWNews

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Where PvP is concerned, there are always kinks and so on. In the future, there are to be new features for PvP coming along with the next expansion, including a new zone. For one, I am looking forward to this but like mentioned in the article I wish to feature here from WoW Insider, by Mike Schramm, there are a few things that need to be "tweaked" so to speak.
"And Zarhym says it's still on track to do all that -- he
specifically mentions that they've designed the battleground zone to
supposedly be impervious to problems with realm imbalance"
With that excerpt in mind, I hope there is truth behind it as this is something I notice on my server. There is normally one side with more numbers than the other. Sorry Alliance, but we seriously lack organization in my opinion, at least on the server I am involved in. I hope Blizzard does work to create a better PvP environment as hinted at in this article.

More...