• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Winter Holiday Extravaganza

Elga

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
News from Toontown.com:

Winter Holiday Extravaganza

Toons are having a jolly Winter Holiday as Toontown receives a seasonal Toon-up this year with brand-new decorations! Explore each neighborhood to see all of the Toontastic holiday trees and street lamps which are sure to warm the hearts of Toons all over -- and maybe even a Cog or two. (Well, Toons can hope, can't they?)​

Clarabelle is joining the holiday fun with some "a-moo-zing" Cattlelog items -- including complete winter outfits, fireplaces to keep Toons toasty, and a bevy of Winter Holiday Estate decorations - including an interior wreath, seasonal moldings, and a Winter Tree to top it all off.​

Plus, there is a very special Estate snowman gardening statue for Toons to enjoy, which requires a gardening shovel skill of one point to plant. If you haven't started a garden, now is a great time to get your Gardening Kit from the Cattlelog, plant a flower (Hint: use a green jellybean), then wait one day to pick it to earn one shovel skill point -- then you can purchase and plant your snowman. So be sure to get one ... before he melts away!​

G

Granjell

The snowman replaces your statue, so if you purchase it, you will have to remove your statue to plant it. Just so you know.

S

soupandquackers

I thought that was kinda lame. They should have let you put it in the empty tree spot. I love the shorts, but you have to buy a brand new fireplace to get it lit... bah humbug!

S

Sally Bumblefoot

3 of my toons got new catalogs Weds and Thurs. None of the new stuff was in them. Thats ok, I will be able to get the holiday wreath just in time for the day AFTER Christmas!!! I was kinda looking forward to the new clothes items but it seems kinda silly if you dont get them til after the holiday is over. Anyone else get a new catalog without the items? Maybe if I logged on and checked, the catalog will have changed????? HMMM.....if I get a chance maybe I will look. I think Precious gets a catalog on Sunday. Can you gift the fireplace and clothes?

S

soupandquackers

Yes, you can gift them. I got my catalog on friday with my duck and it was old stuff, luckily Jellyroll got his today and i went on a spending frenzy with him.

G

Granjell

The only one you can't gift is the melting snowman statue, because it's based on the gardening kit.