• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Winter 2004 gift box, rouge set, Royal Guard Investigator

HaYl0

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have found a load of random things from an idoc

I have a Winter 2004 gift box with glacial snow, mistletoe deed, a snowy tree, and light of winter solstice dipped by sharkbait

upload_2014-7-1_20-28-41.png

Also have a soleil rouge and Lune rouge set, a Jade Snake head and a Royal Guard Investigator [Replica] and an advanced character token

I also have a load of clockwork assembly's

Unsure of prices so offers welcome.

COJO

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Ill give you an orny (vendorable) for the cloak and a 300 luck mempo for the adv char token if u r interested in that kind of trades

COJO

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Or also have loads of reforged armor or shame loot plus other items… contact me via icq 307918181 or here

naramah

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Royal Guard Investigator [Replica] WTT robe 140 luck 5 dci 2mr + GOLD?? or only gold?? price?
icq 157-566-765

Last edited:

HaYl0

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not after items really. Xfer tokens, or soulstones or around 80mill

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

naramah

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Xfer token WTT Royal Guard Investigator [Replica] --- GO?????

Last edited:

HaYl0

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I will trade for a transfer token. PM me for times you are available tonight.

naramah

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
tomorrow my friend cronus exchanged for token. he have token for me. and now he sleep.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ohhhhh u cant beat a good Idoc....no no no....20 crap ones then a dream one....Happy Idoc Hunting Folks

HaYl0

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry I have been on holiday the last few days. I have replied to PM's - When I played years ago I used to love hunting Idoc's...it can be a bit depressing as most of the time its another player who has left. But was still exciting!