• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Windows 98 vs Vista and WOW Screenshots

• Thread starter Susie Soong
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
S

Susie Soong

Been playing a few weeks now and noticed my screenshots save on my Window's 98 system but overwrite each other on my Vista system. Any suggestions for the Vista Operating System...I really like taking screen shot pics.

B

Bo Riddler

Since I am running Vista too, I tried this at home and got the same results. I have a friend who also plays wow that is a pc guru, I emailed him and I am hoping he has a suggestion.

I'll followup if I learn anything this week.

Bo

L

Lord Abernathy

you can always try just hitting the PrtScn button, alt-tab outta WoW, and then opening MS-Paint and paste (CTRL+V) it there and save the pic.

Will have to do that for each screenshot tho i think.

R

RayneStorm

Ok, I did some searching in the Official WoW Forums, and found this little gem. Dunno if it will help any, but hey, what the heck.

Copy and paste the line below into the Start Menu:

C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files\

Look for a World of Warcraft folder. See if your screenshots are there.

S

Susie Soong

Thank you so much! Found them all...glad I came back to read up.