• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) WIN GOLD with WRR's DoND!!! (Saturday August 11th)

Chazztizer

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hey Mum,
Is there going to be a game tonight (8/11) also do you have info on who I contact about the auction I see from time to time in Luna? I think maybe PAS runs it?

SpyderBite

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow I haven't played Sonoma in 10 years and stumbled on this thread when I saw Mum's name. Good to see she's still around and doing what she does best!

*waves from Siege*

Queen Mum

Crazed Zealot
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hey Mum,
Is there going to be a game tonight (8/11) also do you have info on who I contact about the auction I see from time to time in Luna? I think maybe PAS runs it?
PAS does hold auctions from time to time .. will contact them to see if they have one planned anytime soon ... yes there was DoND game last night ... fun stuff! *thinks she typoed wrong date into subject line ... all fixed :)

Last edited:

Queen Mum

Crazed Zealot
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Wow I haven't played Sonoma in 10 years and stumbled on this thread when I saw Mum's name. Good to see she's still around and doing what she does best!

*waves from Siege*
wow!! How are you doing SpyderBite? it has been ages since you popped by ... glad to know you are still with UO :)
*cookie hugs*

Chazztizer

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thanks for checkin on the auction QM, I will check here for any updates or info you can get from PAS. I have so many items I need to be rid of and not enough for a vendor really.I saw the game info last night while mining but had to continue,UGH! I had lots of fun my first visit last week to the game and hope to make it on the 18th. Thanks for checkin on auction for me!!

Queen Mum

Crazed Zealot
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Caught up with Chalnoth (GM of PAS) he said to give him a couple of weeks. He will try to have an auction by the 30th or the 7th of Sept. if you can wait til then. If so you can give him the items now with a book and opening bid.... if you use ICQ his number is ... 295300 ... hope that helps you and other interested sellers :)
*cookie hugs*