• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Win a Doom Saddle/Scrolls of Alacrity and Stuffys

• Thread starter imported_MageCruella
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_MageCruella

C^D and Alliance Easter Egg Hunt 8:00 pm Eastern, Monday March 24th.
There will be gates from Luna

Come to our old fashioned easter basket hunt. There will be brightly colored eggs, home made chocolate and more.

Deadly Shadow has dontated a doom saddle, Dakota Winds has donated 6 Scrolls of Alacrity and various Alliance members have donated stuffys for this event.

Hope to see you all there!

L

Lord Urza

Id love to manage to make it , I havent been to an event in a long time now..or even played in a good while, I miss you cru!

I

imported_MageCruella

Well I hope we see you there! We were just talking about you last night. Our old guildie Creighton is back and we had a birthday party at the palace. There was a recollection of a previous party we had there for Samia. Hope to see you around and about! We miss you too.