• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

will there ever be free greening anymore?

S

Sims2

since this is now ealand i know they give us skill speed increase sometimes.

will they do free greening on certain occasions or no?

G

We were told that the last free green, was the last free green we would get.

G

i think that if there were a time to give free green it would be during st. patrick's day

M

mike1977

No more free green, but go to a residence lot and you'll be green free.

I

imported_julilyn

The game is in the middle of a major overhaul-I don't think things like Free greening are a priority

S

Sean Kendrick

Free green will be gone forever with the merges. She commented that Free Greening was an economy drain.

G

Maybe the Devs would consider replacing free green with higher skill speed on those weekends that we would normally get free green?

T

TomDaBombb

Free greening is a thing of the past for two reasons:

1. All the botters out there are able to make a lot more simoleons (or whatever we're calling money) much easier

2. We all can make money quicker and the game is trying to make more profits with cash-in and ATMs. So giving us ways to make more money faster takes money out of EA's pockets.