• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Will the UO store be fixed?

C

Cal_Mythic

Hey ... I'll take a look into this ... I'll get in touch with the UO Store owner and pass him this thread ...

- c

C

Cal_Mythic

Why do I feel I just go pwnd? :p

Speedy I sent an IM let me know specifics, please.

C

Cal_Mythic

okay so .. .the error you are getting about Legacy tokens is that the administrator is saying he is actually OUT of them.

So ... please let me know if you were charged and did not receive a code.
I will be request more Legacy token codes today. Should take about 2-3 days to get the new ones in (or less ...)

The store should have confirmation by account transaction and account name if you paid and did not receive a legacy token. If this is the case I'll make certain you receive the items you were charged for.

No you don't get them for free for being a cool person! :)

Apologies to the guys who got the errors ...

Ta!

C

Cal_Mythic

Obsidian we actually got a response tonight and the codes are mapped. Hope to have it all squared away tomorrow :)

C

Cal_Mythic

Just got confirmation that there should be Legacy codes on the store.
Let me know if there are any other problems.

- C

C

Cal_Mythic

Hey Cal, I can't buy anything from that site for like 2 years. Always get the same message......"A problem was encountered while processing your order:
There was a problem encountered while processing your order.
If you continue to have problems, you can order Ultima Online products over the phone.
Please call 1-866-543-5435 and press option 7 to speak with a sales representative.

Processor Error #31"
Hey Kinney ... I sent you a PM on how to get this handled ...

- c