• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Will the client get different battle music?

T

Tak

As much i like UOs music...I cant hear that battle soundtrack anymore!!
Hitpoints (numbers and bars) are a little small?
So far, nice client!

:dunce:

S

Solus

Wouldn't that be nice. Not everyone has a dawn's music box to mix things up.

Hildebrand

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Come to think of it... the Enhanced client (SA) doesn't let you play music outside of the game.
Dawn's Music Box would then be the only way other than loading Legacy client files?

T

Tak

Anyone knowing how the new track in Bucc's Den is called? Always makes me grin, no clue why. Sooo close and that track is too complex (classic) for a game and then it makes me grin.

While testing public SA beta it seemed the tracks are quiet short?:(

Anyway, guys who create or chose the music again deserve a bonus!

Hildebrand

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't know why Buc's Den always gets new tunes when they are great the way they are. I like all the Buc's Den tunes and I'm saddened when replaced.
The new tune is very nice, but I would've like to have it in one of the towns.

I don't know how Dawn's Music Box will be handled. Will there be new gears? Will there be proper labels on the songs? Will the mages imbue Dawn's music box with iTunes? :mf_prop: