• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Will SL base ever be ixed ?

B

Bama

Hey i love a good field fight just like the next mage. But being able to cast through those walls is not supposed to be possible. Run up before I get close to door and wham insta efielded and poison field before i get three sqares to the door.
Yes they are inside casting out, tested it and its ridiculus. How can you raid and get inside. yes I know dispel. Tried that 5 mages dipeling and one healing, they had us out numbered by a couple , we could not progress inside past first room. They were casting from inside by stairs, and it was just dang hard to make any progress.
Is this a permenent feature that will not be fixed in leu of further item additions?

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Use teamwork. Have one person cast dispel, the other person replace the field with a para field.

While your doing that, have another mage fill the room up with para fields. Once it's full, everyone push in, and do the same thing to the next room. Keep doing that until you push them inside. Once they are on the catwalk try to trap them with stone walls.

S

Saleena

Defending/Raiding SL base is all about the mages..Yea the glitches of the base suck but you can use them to your advantage as well. But like Lynk Said its all about teamwork you gotta have all your mages on the same page, and if your are out numbered by 2 mages it is just going to be that much more difficult. Sl base is one big Choke point! I've guarded it at one point and time and have raided it many good times:)