• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Will be AFK for a long time

V

Voilet

First off I have had such a great time playing with all of you. People that know me know that I have had some personal issues going on at home.
Well they have came to a head and I am in the process of getting my life back together. I have neglected everything in my real life accept work and my own wants.
Its time for me to revaulate my values and myself in general. My family is being separated and I was heading into a downward spiral.
I will miss all of you very much. Thank you so much Kathy for your help and putting up with me.
Joe,Marge, Susan, Terri, Bob, Lisa (just to name a few) TY so much for being a friend.
If you want to delete me feel free I wont b available for awhile and we all know how precious the list is.

Miss you and take care! :hug: (if u believe) Say a prayer I could really use it.

S

Stubby

I have been away for a few weeks, so have missed a lot of stuff. I will miss you soooooooo much!! We did a lot catting around, LOL. I absolutely believe in the power of prayer and you can bet I will pray for you often. If you ever want to talk, just pm me your email address or phone and I would be happy to be an ear for you talk to, and a shoulder to cry on. :hug::sad2:

I dont know if I can take you off my list, it would look empty if I did that.

Good luck for your future and pop in once in a while so we know how you are doing, okay?
Luv ya!
Sandi

G

Granjell

OMG Kendra - you will be missed, but unless you delete your toon, you'll stay on my list!! I hope that things will settle down for you soon and we can welcome you back! God bless you and keep you!

S

Sally Bumblefoot

Kendra, I am sooooo sorry to hear you are having problems. I will be praying for you and hoping things will work out for you.

We have had so much fun and I will miss you!! You can bet that the only way you are coming off my friend's list is if you delete your toon!!!! I hope you keep popping in here and let us know how you are doing.

Susan

T

toontownhappy

Ay, Kendra...Sorry things have culminated... But I'm sure you'll manage it. You always do. :)
Please keep in touch!
I wish you nothing but the best. I'll be thinking of you.
-Deb

S

Squeaker

Of course I will add you to my prayers. I am so sorry it has come to this but you are strong, you will overcome. That I know. Whenever you need to talk, I'm usually around. I will try to check the board more often!

My two favorite prayers... the Serenity Prayer and Footprints. They've helped me many times in my life.

Good luck with everything!
Check your pm....

K

kingsgal

Oh Kendra, I don't know the details, but I am sure things will work aout as they are supposed to. I have enjoyed playing with you as well, and you will be missed. As with everyone else so far i think, the only way you are coming off my list is if you delete. I will keep you in my prayers, and thoughts and hope for the best for you. You have helped me tremendously and I appreciated you.

God Bless,
Lisa