• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Will AV be Started tonight or Tommrow? Can a Dev give an answer?

G

I was wondering if a dev can help me like Pari or someone like Lee and tell me if AV will be started tonight or tommrow? I've tried to PM the dev's in this message board and no one seems to want to answer?

G

When you can find your sim in search in EA Land, that means they have started the merge. Has CC already merged? It will be after that.

G

<blockquote><hr>

When you can find your sim in search in EA Land, that means they have started the merge. Has CC already merged? It will be after that.

[/ QUOTE ]
Dunno about that - I've been able to find my AV sims for 2 weeks now.

G

I pm the mods and nothing, no one will help tell us is AV is underway?

C

Cruz Cavera

<blockquote><hr>

I was wondering if a dev can help me like Pari or someone like Lee and tell me if AV will be started tonight or tommrow? I've tried to PM the dev's in this message board and no one seems to want to answer?

[/ QUOTE ]
I highly doubt it has started. Lee said it will take up to 4 days to merge the larger cities.

K

knotter02

<blockquote><hr>

*whispers* forget AV, How about FF?

[/ QUOTE ]

more people want there sim from AV than people that want their sim from FF. well that is in my oppinion anyways. COME ON AV!!!! we know you can get here come on

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

*whispers* forget AV, How about FF?

[/ QUOTE ]

more people want there sim from AV than people that want their sim from FF. well that is in my oppinion anyways. COME ON AV!!!! we know you can get here come on

[/ QUOTE ]

*sighs* no I want BF lol ..

G

Thank you for that bit of knowledge, I did a search and my AV sim is not appearing yet, so that worked for me. While in a store I over heard some folks talking and they said AV was way down the list, so anticipate playing in your temporary avatar for a while. Everyday more new custom content is arriving and the choices are so huge that it's actually nice to be waiting and planning.

G

Was there anybody even living in FF? I wondered where they were too. Thought maybe Pari had forgotten to welcome them to EA-Land.

Y

YadaSc

I think it went Av, FF and then Bf.. I might be wronge. . I never saw DG welcomed.. but they say it did arrive.

N

nobuttkisser

YEPPERS...... the big FF arived and I have two broke not poor sims.. I have property(s) and objects but that is it., now I have to find a way to get some whatever they will call it

I wonder if there is a blood bank to sell blood lol

G

Hmmm....AV

::eek:n my knees and praying::
"I know they will, I know they will"

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]'

Is your AV avatar the only one you have? I understand it might be your *favorite* but really, hassling the devs here, and PMing them and asking basically in every merge thread isn't gonna make it happen faster. You need to distract yourself with other goals....we've all got things we're *waiting* on. For me it's amnesty so I can get my locks. But instead of asking daily or a couple times a week, 'when is amnesty gonna be run' I'm just concentrating on skilling all my sims up to the locks they have now and getting as many promos on my two 'worker' avatars so they can have money. You've got 8 EA Land avatar slots and 6 TC3 avatar slots.....surely amongst all those you can find *something* to entertain you in the interim?

G

I'm not trying to hassle the devs! I know how busy they are with everything that needs to get done. I'm a very patient person. There is nothing wrong proclaiming your love for a sim. I worked hard on my AV lot and I get excited the closer it is to seeing it again. Yes, I do have another sim I can play. But there is still nothing wrong saying that. Are all your sims merged? If so, yeah then you would say that!! Every chance you get you talk about the amnesty. Hey guess what, I'm happily waiting for that too!!

So please don't tell me that I need to find other hobbies.

It makes me sick to my stomach to see all the negative posts about the devs and I state that as well. So again I'm behind them 100% and there is no hassling here!!!

G

I wasnt talking to you specifically hon, that's why I quoted the post I was referring to. YES proclaiming fondness for a particular avatar is a good thing, I just dont' like to see the same people jumping up and down for the same things over and over again, but no, *you* were not doing that, in my opinion

G

But Carrie in a sense they're doing the same thing. Yes, I can see where your coming from. In their eyes they tend to think that the devs don't care and are not reading the post. So they have to post it over and over again. I mean lately i'm been dreaming about cream bear suits because I read that alot in the majority of the posts. Tell me if that's not sick. I gie my apologies because I kinda took it to heart because I have been proclaiming the amour for the AV sim.

The excitement is getting to me.

G

<blockquote><hr>

I mean lately i'm been dreaming about cream bear suits because I read that alot in the majority of the posts. Tell me if that's not sick. I gie my apologies because I kinda took it to heart because I have been proclaiming the amour for the AV sim.

The excitement is getting to me.

[/ QUOTE ]

Now I don't feel *quite* so bad, because I too have been dreaming of the cream bear suit campaign, so much so that I created not one but TWO sims with the plea in their sim bio to give poor monkeybear his wish so he wouldn't have to keep retyping it
. Stuff like that doesn't really bother me though cuz it's more 'comical', the way our naked siggie campaign was when we were pleading for more clothing, and we got them, so I bet monkeybear et all will be able to come up with a siggie campaign like that too, if any of the ones participating are proficient in Simpose.....I have dabbled in it but not enough to feel like siggies I make would be prettiful LOL.