• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Wild Bill has left the Building

T

Tycolby

Of all the days to announce it I pick today. I have stepped Down as Guild Leader of MHC and have appointed Mylene aka Basara to now run MHC. Its just simply, I need a Long Break from any leadership roles. So if you all have any problems :lick: DONT CALL ME!!!!!

N

Nematode

Now this isnt an April Fool's joke. The liquor has finally gotten to you, GM...

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
He's really been too busy in RL to actually get to play, let alone handle guild/alliance drama, so he deserves a break. When he's fully rested and up for the challenge, he's welcome back as GM.

On the other hand, I'm putting about 50-60 hours a week in game, so I'll be a little more accessible for the time being.

Tek

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So Long Billy Boy, Don’t forget to take your girlfriend Slacktard with ya! :next:
The shard seems to smell better already :danceb:

S

SLACK

So Long Billy Boy, Don’t forget to take your girlfriend Slacktard with ya! :next:
The shard seems to smell better already :danceb:
Hmmmm.... how did I miss this one.
My "Tek-slam-o-meter" didn't even alert me.
*checks batteries*
Why did we ever let the Canadians have internet?
Should have invaded and assimilated them when W was still in office......

Delbrie

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well Slack I'm sure I could round up a couple of Boy Scout troops to take Canada. I know that more than one is overkill but..............

Tek

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Anyone who thinks Canada would be easy to take over has never watched a hockey game before :p

Delbrie

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Anyone who thinks Canada would be easy to take over has never watched a hockey game before :p
Is that the game that is like soccer but on ice? If so, then I will change my previous post and we will send some girl scouts :p

Tek

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That’s okay we will take all of your girls and women, just don’t expect to get them back :love: