• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Why Not Do this?

G

<blockquote><hr>

Thats just common sense. But with payouts as low as they are, sometimes its hard to even get the start up money to tip the first house you land on. I don't even want to contemplate how long it would take me to get 600$ on a money lot.

[/ QUOTE ]

even tipping a simple dollar is still better that not tipping at all... especially with the problems with the payouts as they are now....
when i started playing this game almost 3 weeks ago i started with the 500.00 like everyone else did. and on my first day i think i spent 20.00 in tips because i was bouncing around all of the houses looking for places with the most people doing the same thing..... and in that 1st day i managed too skill too 3 on cooking and was pushing those jams as fast as i could... so it could be done cause i did it too myself... yes i floated without a place too live for my first week and its not easy .... but still managing barely for now... but i can see light at the end of the tunnel now...

I

independent117

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Thats just common sense. But with payouts as low as they are, sometimes its hard to even get the start up money to tip the first house you land on. I don't even want to contemplate how long it would take me to get 600$ on a money lot.

[/ QUOTE ]

even tipping a simple dollar is still better that not tipping at all... especially with the problems with the payouts as they are now....

[/ QUOTE ]

im broke and even i say we should tip a little more than a stupid DOLLAR lol come on now.

M

Mr Me

OMG how Funny... Well Man We have been top 5 for ummm 2 months..Held 2nd for over a month LMAO

I

independent117

<blockquote><hr>

OMG how Funny... Well Man We have been top 5 for ummm 2 months..Held 2nd for over a month LMAO

[/ QUOTE ]

was it a month.....thought it was longer?

M

Mr Me

We have a rule...Tip jars only out when you are working the house!!!

I

imported_ChipsAhoy

I always tip you all when I go to your house (I'm Verona).

Now, I know you stated that you had the pay doors up and were charging for food and what not, and it was difficult to take the food to poor sims....
This may not be popular, but TOO DAMN BAD! Maybe they should have went to a money lot and made a few jams to get $30 in their pocket before they went out on the town. (and now that the payouts are the way they are... I have 20 something cooking skill and made a measley $16 on jams...so skill is NOT the issue)

I say, make the kitchen doors charge people. DON'T take food to poor (or those who SAY they are poor)... Don't even respond to the rude people. Ahhh, maybe you are just nicer than me.

I

independent117

<blockquote><hr>

We have a rule...Tip jars only out when you are working the house!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

VERY TRUE I CAN AGREE TO THAT LOL

SO ITS NOT LIKE HES LEAVING THEM OUT THERE WHEN HES NOT THERE TO MAKE MONEY OR SOMETHING. HE KEEPS THEM UPSTAIRS WHEN HES NOT THERE . SAME WITH EVERYONE ELSE

I

independent117

OK you know what im at a jamming house now and as long as you have more then 12 ppl you can make abt almost 50 per case, so theres NO reason why you cant tip. ok go to a money house do 1 case and then come to a skilling house ROFL come on ppl

G

<blockquote><hr>

Heh, I tip everywhere I go, but I've yet to hear anyone say "Thanks for the tip". I've left as much as $1000 in tips. If you don't believe me, ask Pacer or Jem-Girl. LOL! I rewarded both for their great hospitality and helping me get 2 more friends. I was desperate for more social interactions. XD

I normally tip $50-200, depending on the service. The smallest tip I've ever left was $20. I'm too carefree with my pocket change.

[/ QUOTE ]

In roomies' defenses, its impossible for them to constantly watch their tip jar for people to put money in it, which is where the idea for them to get a popup alerting them that they had been tipped came from. If they were to stay with their screen focused on their tip jar, they'd miss doing other more important roomie duties that make them deserve the high tips in the first place.

I routinely operate multiple sims on the same lot, and will always send the owner/roomie a PM letting them know that I am tipping on one sim for the behalf of all the sims I have on the lot. Without fail, they always thank me when I do this, so I don't think it's a matter of roomies being ungrateful when they are tipped for the most part, I think it's just a matter of not having enough eyes to keep an eye on all their responsibilities *and* their tip jar at the same time....so give them the benefit of the doubt here would be my advice. If a 'thank you' means something to you, then send them the PM and let them know you've specifically done it, and I guarantee you you will get a 95% thank you return rate that way.

G

i have been too alot of skill houses and money houses where there have been up too 8 tip jars and maybe 1 or 2 of the people running the house.... thats what i have noticed...and thats is why i only tip the jars of the people who were runing the house since they were the people wo deserved it for what they have done...

G

What is keeping the guest from sitting and socialing the owner or roomie before they sleep?

G

My post seems to have been misunderstood. I never said that I thought anyone was ungrateful, and I also never said that I think they should pay more attention to the tip jars. LOL it's not a big deal. I'm not making it a big deal either. I simply mentioned that nobody has thanked me yet, which is perfectly understandable.

But if I'm dropping $1000 into someone's tip jar, I do hope to hear a "thank you" sooner or later. For that reason, I may start sending IMs or doing money trades for tips. I don't like anonymous money-giving, and a simple return in courtesy will give me more reason to visit that lot again (and tip again =P).

G

<blockquote><hr>

i think we should just set a price (reasonable tho) on our doors where the ktichen is. look at it as paying for your own food. we cant all just give free food non stop and depend on tips, nikki's right that idea is kinda stupid.

or we should just set certain times like every like 15mins. or a reasonable time. yes i know not everyone greens at the same time lol. but meet us owners/roomies int he middle lol..we run houses like ( mr me does) for 10 RL hrs and the tips just aint working. we are running it for you guys

so all we ask is for more help in return.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's all dependent on whether or not you want a busy house. If you want a busy house with guests who will tip you more than the cost of food if you provide good service, then you will offer the food for free and post signs 'tips appreciated'. If you are OK with less visitors and would rather have a 'steadier' income going then you can charge for the food. With the lists set up like they are, those that are striving to be #1 will do the former rather than the latter.....neither side of the argument is really 'wrong' but you have to adjust your expectations based on what is more important to you....popularity or money and accolades.

Case in point, I just left a house totally because the house owner there kept going on and on about picking up plates even though it was pointed out that sims were tipping way more than the cost of food. He said to him, that was not enough.......so OK, myself and a few other people left there and went to houses that would be more grateful for what guests DO do, instead of asking for more. As a house owner/roomie, I have always known that it was my guests that made my house popular, and *I* was appreciative of *them* for it, I did not expect them to worship at my feet and act as secondary maids.....when I didn't want to do the household cleaning myself, that's what the NPC maids and/or paying sims who needed the money and did not mind doing it were for. I'd never guilt my guests the way I've seen some of these house owners and roomies doing it. Don't they realize that this motivates people to tip LESS and visit there LESS, not more?

G

Are you suggesting that only the following should clean up plates:

a) owner/roomie
b) NPC maid
c) hired help paid by the owner/roomie

and that if someone tips enough they should also expect the owner/roomies to clean up after them?

Polly

G

<blockquote><hr>

What is keeping the guest from sitting and socialing the owner or roomie before they sleep?

[/ QUOTE ]

Nothing at all. What does your question have to do with my post? I know very well how to get social on my sims, and have taught many others how to do it in houses where the owner/roomies refuse to serenade, but that doesnt' mean that it isn't a very nice thing when the owners/roomies take the time to serenade their guests, or that its not worth extra tips when they do it. That was my point, so I guess I don't get where your question comes from.

G

LOL Remember do not tip if you are not serenaded!

All kidding aside. I will tip all online roomies, the cook more. I feel sorry for the ones cooking and stocking the fridge. It seems as though if you do not offer constant serenades in this day and time. You do not deserve a tip. Come on ppl, serenades are free. Most lots have beds, and all sims have compliment. This guy is spending over 50k a week to feed guests. This is really lousy, it costs that much to run a house near the top of the list. If you charge for food you get called a scammer. I know this first hand. Everyone expects the host to not do anything but cook, clean and constantly serenade. If a roomie does all they can not do any of those well enough to suit most. God forbid a roomie be cooking while 5 ppl need to go to work and all expect you to sing to them before they do so.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Are you suggesting that only the following should clean up plates:

a) owner/roomie
b) NPC maid
c) hired help paid by the owner/roomie

and that if someone tips enough they should also expect the owner/roomies to clean up after them?

Polly

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm saying that anybody who cares to do it should do it, but that the owners and roomies should not BEG their guests to do it, just like guests should not BEG owners and roomies for serenades. Begging is rude in both directions, IMO, not just one-way. Many house owners/roomies seem to think that if they closed their doors tomorrow because of all the 'ungrateful guests' that those guests would just be left out in the cold with nowhere to go, and that's just not the case. It's been proven time and time again that there are way more skill and money houses than the ones that show up on the top 100 list, so every house that closes their doors would just make room for another house who really does want to serve their guests to the best of their ability and would jump through hoops of flames to get the visitor hour accumulation that these places have racked up, so I for one will not give my VH to a house that attempts to make me feel like a leech because I cue up my greening going from one activity to the next and by the time I get to the end of the cycle the plates have already been picked up. If they don't wanna pick up the plates, they don't have to....they could let them build up and then sims would either have to choose to pick them up *before* they ate, or they'd go elsewhere that employed the maid to keep the kitchen picked up. There's all kinds of alternatives to passing on guilt trips to your guests.

G

<blockquote><hr>

LOL Remember do not tip if you are not serenaded!

All kidding aside. I will tip all online roomies, the cook more. I feel sorry for the ones cooking and stocking the fridge. It seems as though if you do not offer constant serenades in this day and time. You do not deserve a tip. Come on ppl, serenades are free. Most lots have beds, and all sims have compliment. This guy is spending over 50k a week to feed guests. This is really lousy, it costs that much to run a house near the top of the list. If you charge for food you get called a scammer. I know this first hand. Everyone expects the host to not do anything but cook, clean and constantly serenade. If a roomie does all they can not do any of those well enough to suit most. God forbid a roomie be cooking while 5 ppl need to go to work and all expect you to sing to them before they do so.

[/ QUOTE ]

I said in my first post that I will always leave the 1 simolean per plate that it costs to feed me, as a bare minimum. Bare minimum effort = bare minimum tip, simple concept really. So the owner/roomie that refused to serenade would still get reimbursed for their cost of filling the buffet, they just would not be profitting for my being there the way that a host who goes above and beyond the call of duty to prove that they appreciate their guests would. If you're gonna pick on my posts, then READ them before you reply, tyvm.

G

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is how I will be running my house! If I get these Questions!

(1) Can I have some Food NOW!
(2) Can I get some Songs before I go to work in 5 Sim Min
(3) Yoo Foo
(4) Ect. Rude Comments

They will all be answer with YES AFTER A TIP!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<blockquote><hr>

<font color="red">I agree with all those things, except the serenade one </font> ....if somebody is close to having to go to sim work, I have no problem serenading them and find that more often times than not they either tip on their way out to the cab, or they come back and tip after their shift is over if the whole reason they are going to work in the first place is that they are flat broke and therefore cannot tip before they go. I'd consider it mean to withhold an interaction that takes me 2 seconds to cue up because they can't afford to tip *before* I do it but rather have to wait till after. That kind of business practice doesn't engender much loyalty from your customers, either IMO.

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe I misunderstood what you were saying. I know a lot of ppl that will not tip unless u serenade them. Maybe you were saying they do not deserve a tip for serenading? idk what you meant. nvm

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

This is why I advocate charging in the first place, relying on tips to survive seems silly to me. I'm happier when they charge me up front cuz I'm notorious for forgetting. Really its not anything I do on purpose and sometimes I actually do remember. *shrugs*

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll always be against it because the sims who will charge upfront will be the very ones who do the bare mininum but then charge the prices that the sims who do the 'extra' stuff get from me. I don't want anybody else to decide for me what the value of the service I received at the lot is, and I think that alot of players would boycott houses that did this, putting the ones that continued to advocate tipping higher up on the list, so really it would be a form of self-sabbotage. Players just need to be more conscientious to remember, or to write it down when it dawns on them that they neglected to tip somewhere so that they can go back and correct the mistake. Mistakes happen and as long as they are made up for then it 'all comes out in the wash' so to speak. That's one of the reasons though that I made the thread about the general food fund a while back, so that a player could enter a set amount at the beginning of their playing day, and regardless of error 23s or things beyond their control, every house they visit would be paid accordingly, but the idea still needs alot of refining, as pointed out in that thread, so I am still working on it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I disagree, the houses that would be most popular, would , of course, be the ones who didnt charge, however they work that out, and the house that, although they do charge, provides excellent service. You do not go to a fine restaurant and just pay them what you think they are worth! They charge for their services, but if their service is below par, you would not return, and you would tell you friends about your experience. However, if the service was excellent, not only do you pay but you leave a tip and you will return time and again and tell all your friends. If we are to base this game on a real life economy, i'd like the name of the restaurant where you can just pay whatever, or for that matter not at all, just cuz ur broke. I say do not enter a house without having done a jam, 3 bucks is fairly easy to come by peeps.

G

Many consider the maid a luxury these days and she clocks off at 6 pm.

I've always been of the belief that is just common courtesy to clear up your own mess and I would never expect the owner/roomie to clean up after me, no matter how much I was tipping them.

Just as serenading someone is "only one click" - so is cleaning up your plate.

It makes me wonder why anyone would want to run a skill house these days with costs of 50k per week to maintain it and visitors expecting the roomies to wait on them hand and foot and cater to their every need.

Polly

G

That was not a reply to you. It is the attitude of most of the ppl that I have seen through most of these tip/don't tip posts. No one is making a profit off of anyone. This dude is paying 50 rl to throw away each week and not even making it a week. Your measley dollar will not cover you much less the 30 sims greening with you.

<font color="red">Come on ppl </font>: Is not a comment to you or about you. You do not speak for all of them. Most definitely not me. I read your posts. Mostly, some I just skip over, there are so many of them. If you think I am picking on you, whatever! LOL That could be arranged but not tonight. I need to run for a bit. Maybe later. Oh, btw get a clue.

G

Avatars have been spoiled by serenades. My sim used a bed for years. You could actually make an avatar that refuses to use a bed now, and they wouldn't turn red.

Food, you have to provide I guess.

You run a good lot, and I have wondered how people are affording to run skill lots.

If I didnt need to skill up my cooking I would answer your orginal post like this:

<blockquote><hr>

Tip!!

[/ QUOTE ]

*points to the ATM.

But, since I do need cooking, I wont say that :p

Ill make sure and leave you something shiney the next time I am around.

G

<blockquote><hr>

This is how I will be running my house! If I get these Questions!

(1) Can I have some Food NOW!
(2) Can I get some Songs before I go to work in 5 Sim Min
(3) Yoo Foo
(4) Ect. Rude Comments

They will all be answer with YES AFTER A TIP!!!

<blockquote><hr>

<font color="red">I agree with all those things, except the serenade one </font> ....if somebody is close to having to go to sim work, I have no problem serenading them and find that more often times than not they either tip on their way out to the cab, or they come back and tip after their shift is over if the whole reason they are going to work in the first place is that they are flat broke and therefore cannot tip before they go. I'd consider it mean to withhold an interaction that takes me 2 seconds to cue up because they can't afford to tip *before* I do it but rather have to wait till after. That kind of business practice doesn't engender much loyalty from your customers, either IMO.

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe I misunderstood what you were saying. I know a lot of ppl that will not tip unless u serenade them. Maybe you were saying they do not deserve a tip for serenading? idk what you meant. nvm

[/ QUOTE ]

Reading English 101: He said he would not serenade a person greening for work unless they tip him in advance. I said I disagree with that point, and agree with the rest of them. I also said numerous times that I ALWAYS tip serenaders but I do not always do it in advance of being serenaded, which is what Mr. Me said he would demand. That is what I disagreed with, not disagreed with tipping a serenader at all.

G

OK, see you later Carrie! Maybe you just say too much. And I stay here too long. But I will be back and we can play a new game. We will have lots of good fun that is funny. &lt;--- Dr. Seuss

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

TIP !

[/ QUOTE ]

I always tip. The amount I tip varies from house to house and day to day, based on the level of service. The bare minimum I will tip is the $1 per plate of food I eat that the buffets cost, with as much added to it as I can afford if the hosts there do other things besides just feed their guests and dont' stay afk the rest of the time. Stuff like staying on top of hiring the repairman without having to be reminded 10 times, having a maid on the lot so that they don't harp at players to pick up their plates every 5 minutes, doing serenade rounds once every 30 minutes or so, or at least in the dining area of the house so that avatars get help with greening while they eat, stuff like that. I've been known to tip as much as 50 simoleans per green cycle I am at a lot if hosts actually take the time to do all the things I listed, which is way above what the cost of the food itself is, but I won't reward players for doing the bare minimum.

[/ QUOTE ]

ok and thats fine but in my case, i am only one running house 99% of time, i am using my other sim to teach to make money to feed guests at our skill house, so no i dont sing at skill house im too busy making money to feed you. so does that mean that u should only tip me $1 for the 5 plates you ate that cost me $4 a plate to feed you i think not. My teacher sim made 2k today,, guess where it went, stocking fridge at skill house hmmmmmmmm seems something isnt right there u know

G

oh one last thing i dont want a profit i just want to feed u all and be able to afford repair man would be good too

G

Your right! Something is definitely wrong there. No one should have to kiss anyones rear.

I

imported_queenme

well i at least can vouch for the fact that when u do tip u tip generously

tyvm

T

TrustMeInc

MR ME,

I never Tip.

You all need to make a door that cost $5 Sims to get to the food.
When you make the food hide watch them all cry for food. If they don't like it they wont come back.

But, since you are high up on the list and always open I suspect they will stay they don't have a choice.

Forget SNs just make food then hide watch what happens lol. You need to do this some skill houses need to step up the game these free houses are lame and they need to charge. All your getting is slackers.

Anyhow,
GL I will keep enjoying your free service as long as you keep giving it up!

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

TIP !

[/ QUOTE ]

I always tip. The amount I tip varies from house to house and day to day, based on the level of service. The bare minimum I will tip is the $1 per plate of food I eat that the buffets cost, with as much added to it as I can afford if the hosts there do other things besides just feed their guests and dont' stay afk the rest of the time. Stuff like staying on top of hiring the repairman without having to be reminded 10 times, having a maid on the lot so that they don't harp at players to pick up their plates every 5 minutes, doing serenade rounds once every 30 minutes or so, or at least in the dining area of the house so that avatars get help with greening while they eat, stuff like that. I've been known to tip as much as 50 simoleans per green cycle I am at a lot if hosts actually take the time to do all the things I listed, which is way above what the cost of the food itself is, but I won't reward players for doing the bare minimum.

[/ QUOTE ]

ok and thats fine but in my case, i am only one running house 99% of time, i am using my other sim to teach to make money to feed guests at our skill house, so no i dont sing at skill house im too busy making money to feed you. so does that mean that u should only tip me $1 for the 5 plates you ate that cost me $4 a plate to feed you i think not. My teacher sim made 2k today,, guess where it went, stocking fridge at skill house hmmmmmmmm seems something isnt right there u know

[/ QUOTE ]

If you were teaching, then the sim that you taught should pay you in proportion to the service you provided *them* just like I would tip you for the service you provided me and/or the rest of the house. The effort you expended went toward the sim you were teaching, and them only, and it cost the rest of the guests to go red shorter than they would have. As far as $4 a plate, I am guessing you are using the wrong fridge, because the silver fridge feeds HC at $3 a plate, not 4 or 5. I tip the 1 per plate for poor service because it is common practice in those houses to set out buffet more than HC, and 1 simolean is what a plate of buffet food costs. We established last week through testing that I did and posted about it that if a sim owns a buffet table and the sim has 20.99 skill, then that buffet table has more hunger value than if a person with 0 cooking skill owned it. Based on my testing it is determined by the owner of the buffet, not the setter.

So again I don't understand why I am responsible for compensating you more for a service that you provided to another person, and did not have a spare sim set to do serenades, hire repairman, cook, that kind of thing.

Now tonight I went into a house that was further down on the list because I could NOT find mech skill anywhere, so all of this guys roomies was home, so they made sure I had my 118% skill speed that I'd been hunting down for hours. They weren't very talkative the one guy was controlling all of the roomie sims and had one of them at his sim job while he was hosting. Considering that I think he did very well.....none of the sims timed out, you didn't have to ask more than once for food, and they were very friendly. So despite the fact that serenades were missing (though maybe I did get serenaded by someone once or twice while I was there) I did what I do sometimes for struggling houses and I called the repairman and made that my tip since there was quite a few objects broken. Ended up costing me about 200 simoleans which is a huge tip for a single house, but it was a very pleasant afternoon, I made some new friends out of it so I consider it a good return on my investment and it wouldnt surprise me at all to see this house jump some of the others in popularity. I already won't go to two of the houses in the top 5, so I am hoping that one of the other properties in the top 10 will drop down further on the list in 'honor' of the negative experiences I have there, that of course we cannot discuss within the RoC the details of that.

Put it this way though, when it happened in both houses my husband was sitting beside me the way we do sometimes when we are bored and don't wanna read or watch a movie and rarely has he ever put his foot down and said "I do not want you or I to ever plant our sims there again", but he did there and since it is such a rare ocassion that he did it and I was offended by the goings-on myself, it makes sense to broaden our horizons and meet new people and try out new houses. I love it.

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

TIP !

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If you were teaching, then the sim that you taught should pay you in proportion to the service you provided *them* just like I would tip you for the service you provided me and/or the rest of the house. The effort you expended went toward the sim you were teaching, and them only, and it cost the rest of the guests to go red shorter than they would have. As far as $4 a plate, I am guessing you are using the wrong fridge, because the silver fridge feeds HC at $3 a plate, not 4 or 5. I tip the 1 per plate for poor service because it is common practice in those houses to set out buffet more than HC, and 1 simolean is what a plate of buffet food costs. We established last week through testing that I did and posted about it that if a sim owns a buffet table and the sim has 20.99 skill, then that buffet table has more hunger value than if a person with 0 cooking skill owned it. Based on my testing it is determined by the owner of the buffet, not the setter.

So again I don't understand why I am responsible for compensating you more for a service that you provided to another person, and did not have a spare sim set to do serenades, hire repairman, cook, that kind of thing.

Now tonight I went into a house that was further down on the list because I could NOT find mech skill anywhere, so all of this guys roomies was home, so they made sure I had my 118% skill speed that I'd been hunting down for hours. They weren't very talkative the one guy was controlling all of the roomie sims and had one of them at his sim job while he was hosting. Considering that I think he did very well.....none of the sims timed out, you didn't have to ask more than once for food, and they were very friendly. So despite the fact that serenades were missing (though maybe I did get serenaded by someone once or twice while I was there) I did what I do sometimes for struggling houses and I called the repairman and made that my tip since there was quite a few objects broken. Ended up costing me about 200 simoleans which is a huge tip for a single house, but it was a very pleasant afternoon, I made some new friends out of it so I consider it a good return on my investment and it wouldnt surprise me at all to see this house jump some of the others in popularity. I already won't go to two of the houses in the top 5, so I am hoping that one of the other properties in the top 10 will drop down further on the list in 'honor' of the negative experiences I have there, that of course we cannot discuss within the RoC the details of that.

Put it this way though, when it happened in both houses my husband was sitting beside me the way we do sometimes when we are bored and don't wanna read or watch a movie and rarely has he ever put his foot down and said "I do not want you or I to ever plant our sims there again", but he did there and since it is such a rare ocassion that he did it and I was offended by the goings-on myself, it makes sense to broaden our horizons and meet new people and try out new houses. I love it.

[/ QUOTE ]

not wanting compensated for teaching, but if ur at the skill house just compensated for feeding you not asking too much and yes hc is 4 a plate if its good quality. which mine is

M

Mr Me

CBrewton5 PLEASE STAY IN TC3...... And By the way it kills you not to post on EVERY SINGLE post on this board doesn't it?

Some Players Just feel everyone Owes them...And Needs to be taken care of like 2 yr olds!

G

For those of you that tip, or help with singing when packed, or clean or repair an Item I want to say ty it helps a lot

I

independent117

<blockquote><hr>

CBrewton5 PLEASE STAY IN TC3...... And By the way it kills you not to post on EVERY SINGLE post on this board doesn't it?

Some Players Just feel everyone Owes them...And Needs to be taken care of like 2 yr olds!

[/ QUOTE ]

ouch...

S

Sunflowers

Reason I don't tip when I go over is cause my money disappeared and starting over truly sucks. I do clean up and clean the dirty showers. Hope that atleast gives you some kind of relief.

N

Natalius Lynn

<blockquote><hr>

How about this Paula...BUY SOME SIMOLEANS!!!!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Screwing buying simoleans. I already pay 9.99 a month.
Jamming works just fine for me.

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, you do.......

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, you do.......

[/ QUOTE ]

HAHAH that made my day