• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Why is this not working..?

• Thread starter DJ Diddles
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
D

DJ Diddles

Okay so I'm in the Minax faction on a character, and I've been in for about 1.5 weeks. My title in "Dread Knight."

Before I was Minax, I was TB, and bought a bunch of faction items.

My showscore/punkte is 31.

I can wear all of my faction items except my orny and inquis.

Why is this?

T

Turdnugget

Might still only be rank 9 for some reason? Have you checked your faction stone to see if indeed you are rank 10?

If you've been like that for 1.5 weeks and have the kill points, maybe it's bugged.

Quenchant

Seasoned Veteran
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dread knight is only a rank of nine. You need to be Avenger of Mondain to be rank 10 and wear your orny and Inquisitors.

Ranking titles

T

Turdnugget

Still doesn't explain why he's still rank 9 after 1.5 weeks and having 31 kill points...

I dunno how the faction ranks work with # in faction and % of ranks etc...

A

archite666

New faction rules, cant the number be high than 31 to each rank 10?

G

Green Meanie

LOL i wish i could be rank 10 with 31 kill points its defanatly 100+ for com and tb on legends.