• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Why is Oceania Servers Useless

R

Rascal Puff

Why are Oceania servers so useless. The best time for me to play is Saturday evenings and I cannot because there is huge lag and then the server always crashes and is down for hours or days.... This has been going on for months now and I am sick of it!!! If you are trying to get all the players to leave just state it rather than torturing us into leaving and taking our money. I was going to buy the new theme packs but if I cannot play when I am available whats the point???

T-Hunt

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ever wonder if the server hosting it, just dosent care and is after the money only?

What i have been reading pass year seems to point to that.
Since its moved back to Ausyland..

I feal your pain, i wish they would wake up, but dosent seem like it..

Just waiting for some UO dev to come on with there rose colored glasses or UOstratics Mod to say , its ok dont worry its just a glich..

But good luck and hang in there, UO is one of a kind...

Barok

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Kinda hard to believe that there is no other hosting service in Australia...