• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Why is it the DEVS can fix something that is a rl $ threat, but not other bugs/dupes?

Førsaken_

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Seriously. How is it that the developers can stop the bug in which created the mythic and advance characters without a patch/publish, but they still can't fix simple bugs, exploits, and dupes?

Answer? Because these tokens hurt EA's money profits and God forbid that happened right? They'll just continue blowing smoke up our arses about how and why they can't fix other things in this broken game.

Hey DEVs, why don't you pretend the following bugs, exploits, and dupes are costing you REAL LIFE money and fix these:

- all duped 5.0 or any sots/120's for that matter
- all duped artifacts, replicas, and rares
- all exploited items that were done with broken game mechanics, such as special hued items
- bugs such as; gargoyle bola+flight at the same time, getting guard whacked when you're blue attacking someone that is grey to YOU, but no longer grey to everyone else due to a pet/summon bug, casting field spells through walls/floors/ceilings in certain areas, namely the Shadow Lords base, and all the other broken stuff in this game...
- work on fixing what's already existent in this game instead of trying to think of other flawed, failed systems, especially for PvP-Fix factions and listen to the PvP player base more

Yeah, I'm sure none of this will ever get the time-stamp to get fixed that they deserve *basically, now*, but whatever...GO EA AND ULTIMA ONLINE DEVELOPERS FOR YOUR AWESOME JOB AND CUSTOMER SERVICE-Except when it comes to in game.

Here's to letting all the dupers, exploiters, and scripters continue getting more wealthy, so long as EA keeps the real life currency coming in their pockets! *double thumbs up*

/endrant and anyone is welcome to flame me away, EA, or the DEV team!

Last edited:

SlobberKnocker

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
your points are on point. I do understand and support there philosophy about the mythics. im all for supporting the games income and always by through the store rather than a third party site.

that being said the old saying of attracting more flies with honey applies. a well constructed thought out polite email sometimes does more good than a rant.

the flying bola thing is to be addressed shortly via comments by measanna. they put through a huge bug publish late last year and I imagine a grass roots movement by the player base given your comments as talking points might serve to bring about another.