• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

why is AV first to go?

F

frogger2

I was under the impression that it was going to be East Jarome to be first city to transfer if so why is AV/Alphaville down and looking all the way gone i wanted to do so much a last minute remodel of my AV house but guess not tso really screwd up yet again this really blows.

I

imported_fajjaa

In the bullet train post, Greg announced that the train from Alpha was a biggie. If the train is still running, the city is still closed. Also Greg is afk for the night, so the hamsters might have made a u-turn.

G

would you care for a little salt to go with that foot in your mouth?

N

nobuttkisser

<font color="red">
I was under the impression that it was going to be East Jarome to be first city to transfer if so why is AV/Alphaville down and looking all the way gone i wanted to do so much a last minute remodel of my AV house but guess not tso really screwd up yet again this really blows.

Post Extras
</font> <font color="yellow"> If anyone remembers, after the creation of Test Center in the beta version of The Sims Online (TSO) and before the last "wipe" just before retail of the official opening of TSO, Alphaville was the First Original production city to open. so it would be only fitting for the cities to go down in the same way that they were created. now I could be wrong on this piece of TSO trivia </font>