• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Why I hate wow

• Thread starter SUPRsalad
  • Start date
  • Watchers 2
S

SUPRsalad

Cus look at this crap.. I mean.. who does this guy think he is? I mean, what a badass.. Just look how badass he is..

Its like, stuck in the 90's or something.. It reminds me of t-shirts like:

At least with UO, we know we are stuck in some 1960's lsd fantasy pipe-dream.. We admit it.. Yeah, we are nerds, but at least we know it..
These wow kids just look like they are trying to pretend what they are doing is actually cool... Its not. . Spikes and 'badassness' just make you look 90's, and insecure about your geek-dom... UO is not cool either, but at least, and thank god, it doesn't actually try to be.. Humble roots.

Wow is dumb. Shut it down, come back to UO.

Like, try to imagine the skinny, mom's-basement-dwelling, strung-out 19 year old pot-head with a thin mustache that must be playing this toon, and try not to laugh.. the developer was like:

YEAH! MORE BIGGER SPIKES AND MORE BIGGER SHOULDER PADS, AND MORE BIGGER BOOBIES, AND MORE BIGGER MUSCLES, YEAAAAH! NO FEAR!!! YEAHHH! MORE BIGGER SWORDS! OH OH AND MOTORCYCLES AND BADASS SUNGLASSES!

(seriously, you can get a motorcycle i think)

S

SUPRsalad

seriously, what IS that badass looking spell?

edit: and those badass looking shoulder pads BETTER do something badass..

S

SUPRsalad

Off to work, this whole thing was to say:
**** 3d 90's-looking games.. 2d ftw. always.

Pink Floyd

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
WoW sucks and just fyi that spell icon is the WoW equivalent of stealthing I believe. (rogues suck)

lineman

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jan 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I played EQ and Wow. Cpl of Wow accounts actually. Eventually came to back UO. My feeling is if you started with UO you will come back to UO. If only UO could incorporate Wows (I believe its called punk buster) UO could be perfect. But then again it would probably kill UO, if there were no speedhacks and healprograms pvp would probably die. Sad but true

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Gemma, I think this is funny as ****...

And actually I am quite addicted to WOW and becomming more and more so everyday. Getting more and more of my RL friends to play.

Pauley Shore plays on Shadow Council with me, only logs on like once a month, but he plays.

S

SUPRsalad

I played EQ and Wow. Cpl of Wow accounts actually. Eventually came to back UO. My feeling is if you started with UO you will come back to UO. If only UO could incorporate Wows (I believe its called punk buster) UO could be perfect. But then again it would probably kill UO, if there were no speedhacks and healprograms pvp would probably die. Sad but true
pvp will never die. Use whatever punkbuster/cheat finder you want, ill still be out there power-dumping on you guys..

lineman

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jan 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't cheat, I don't even speedhack and I compete just fine..
mmmmmmhhhmmmmmm . Oh and is there a difference between cheating and speedhacking ?, only because you have them listed separately when I thought the 2 were one of the same

Nexus

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Cus look at this crap.. I mean.. who does this guy think he is? I mean, what a badass.. Just look how badass he is..

Its like, stuck in the 90's or something.. It reminds me of t-shirts like:

At least with UO, we know we are stuck in some 1960's lsd fantasy pipe-dream.. We admit it.. Yeah, we are nerds, but at least we know it..
These wow kids just look like they are trying to pretend what they are doing is actually cool... Its not. . Spikes and 'badassness' just make you look 90's, and insecure about your geek-dom... UO is not cool either, but at least, and thank god, it doesn't actually try to be.. Humble roots.

Wow is dumb. Shut it down, come back to UO.

Like, try to imagine the skinny, mom's-basement-dwelling, strung-out 19 year old pot-head with a thin mustache that must be playing this toon, and try not to laugh.. the developer was like:

YEAH! MORE BIGGER SPIKES AND MORE BIGGER SHOULDER PADS, AND MORE BIGGER BOOBIES, AND MORE BIGGER MUSCLES, YEAAAAH! NO FEAR!!! YEAHHH! MORE BIGGER SWORDS! OH OH AND MOTORCYCLES AND BADASS SUNGLASSES!

(seriously, you can get a motorcycle i think)

And that's a Guitar slung across his back....

Might not be as Badass but Atlantica has some of the most pimp outfits for characters.

T

The Fallout

And that's a Guitar slung across his back....

Might not be as Badass but Atlantica has some of the most pimp outfits for characters.
My Lord.... did someone find Michael Jackson's ghost????

M

Muu Bin

My Lord.... did someone find Michael Jackson's ghost????
I believe if you look at the bottom right corner, it looks as though you could be LaToya (#2) or even Britney(#3) and if you look at the last one the right way it might even look like Bubbles...