• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Why hello

OldBalla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
It's been many years since I last came by here, in which I'm sure I haven't missed much if any thing at all.

I returned about a half year ago played around a bit on atl, Sonoma was all but dead, large house placements available almost any where, and then shortly later logged off. But enough of this many rant. I hope you all have had a great life in the last 5+ years.

Queen Mum

Crazed Zealot
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Another flashback ... Great to see you Balla and as Marquis said, Sonoma's population is growing ... so pop in and check it out ... :)

*cookie hug*

OldBalla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Nice to see that some are still beating the dead horse. I've been doing the same, let's just call it in different worlds, hehe. I may reactivate, sadly enough - I lost my account with one of my Ballas but a friend has given me several accounts.