• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Why don't I have a roof?

• Thread starter AshleyTSO
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
A

AshleyTSO

Sorry not sure where to post this. I'm just wondering why no one has a roof in EA Land lol?

A

AshleyTSO

oh ok for some reason that didn't even cross my mind lol

G

<blockquote><hr>

its a bug

[/ QUOTE ]

I think the official 'code monkey' term is an 'undocumented feature'. We get a lot of them in Second Life

I

imported_DutchAmerica

Two of my TC3 houses do not have roofs either.

I

imported_SimTripps

I just hope it doesn't affect roof art once the merge happens...

G

It won't, because 'roof art' is actually floor tile art, that is used instead of a roof.

I

imported_Gracie Nito

Actually, having no roof can affect my roof art designs. I often incorporate walls and roofs into my designs for roof art. The faux pyramids must have roofs.

I

imported_Dali Dalinza

<blockquote><hr>

NOIP

Rooves, not "roofs"

Please don't feed the typo nazi.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll bet you say roooves, don't cha? And woolves. Me? roofs and woofs.

B

Bindy

<blockquote><hr>

Sorry not sure where to post this. I'm just wondering why no one has a roof in EA Land lol?

[/ QUOTE ]

Just be glad the snow is gone, it might have gotten a bit chilly for everyone. hehe j/k

L

Lucky Lisa

Rooves, not "roofs"

Please don't feed the typo nazi.

It's been 60 years, get over it already
Not calling you massa...

I

imported_Gracie Nito

None of this makes sense to me. I've never even heard of the word "rooves". What dictionary is that one in? Regardless, houses without roofs are just open boxes. We are all living on the streets in cardboard boxes like all the homeless people of the world.

I

imported_SimTripps

I guess we can fall asleep watching the stars.... and pray it doesn't rain lol..

I

imported_corpatortis

Even though the roofs paid good money to be unused in the dead cities EA still wanted to merge them.

So they deleted their accounts.

That is why EA-Land has no roofs.