• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Why do we REALLY hate soundless?

• Thread starter Crazy Fireball
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
C

Crazy Fireball

For a while now, i have been seeing alot of memebers almost fighting about if they have sound or not, im just wondering, Why?

One day in history class, i thought of toontown when we where talking about how racism was a big effect of slave trades in the 1500's. Im not going to get into that, but I do think a little that people are racests agants soundless toons, but in the end, i think there brave.

The reason i say that is because some great players have toons fully maxed, and they make a soundless toon and they are treated the same way. As a matter of fact, there brave, taking the risk that everyone will be rude, sometimes they will get help. For that reason they are brave, not knowing if people will help them or not.

I Had a friend who has at least two toons in the 136 137 range.. he has a few more stronger toons, and one of them is soundless. One day, i asked him, Why did you want to have a soundless toon? He said, and these are his exact words, 'I Want to see how it is to be soundless, and how hard, or even easy it is. Im trying to make a soundless toon to see if people look at me differently, so far, they have.' By that I was shocked that people where mean to him, when he has about 4 toons over 128 laff! He worked as hard as he could, and now, that toon is a 136, and its still getting stunked and picked on.

Before all of you go, Oh if you have sound it blah blah blah, who really cares if you have sound or not? I Think those players are brave, and the ones that go lure-less or TU-less, your weak, unless you happen to be a Lureless who solos things, soundless have the time and money to work on it and they dont get mad when you get yelled at and people wont go with you, i mean, does it matter if its 4 miniutes longer or not?

Tell me what you think, and if you start to go off topic or complain i'll be asking for a mod to close this.

S

Sarcatstic

For me its simple, sound is the only gag that damages (not counting level 7s) each cog in the line? We are all in a rush to max each hq? So i guess the 4 mins x alot of hq runs?

But the real answer is its the lazy way to go with no thought to gag picks?

A mouse without his squeaker shouldnt be a problem but one without lipstick would be a sad mouser?

;-)~

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
who really cares if you have sound or not? I Think those players are brave, and the ones that go lure-less or TU-less, your weak, unless you happen to be a Lureless who solos things, soundless have the time and money to work on it and they dont get mad when you get yelled at and people wont go with you, i mean, does it matter if its 4 miniutes longer or not?
Ohhh do I disagree with you. First of all, "we" don't hate soundless. I don't hate soundless. I don't hate anyone for their gag choices. Heck, I don't 'hate' any toons. It's disappointing when a soundless doesn't know how to play, just as it's disappointing when a toonupless won't lure, just as it's disappointing when a lureless won't toon up.

I believe when growing up toonup doesn't sound like much help from the description. I chose it last for that reason. I almost didn't choose it on my first toon. I did NOT choose it on my second. I was appauled at how I was shunned for that choice, because personally if I had to choose two toons and my choices were a soundless, toonupless and lureless, the lureless would get the shaft. I really think it's hypocritical for you to say "love the soundless" but hey Toonupless and lureless! You're weak!" A Toonupless is FAR from weak.

My first toon grew up with some friends who were anti-soundless. I thought it was wrong to shun simply because of that, but nonetheless it happened. That group of friends has since quit playing, and since then I've learned that the "standard" way of doing things doesn't always have to happen, and beyond that, it's refreshing when a group changes things up a little. Could I make a soundless? No, not at this point, because I play so little and every bit of waiting makes me cranky. Waiting even longer for a group to accept me would make me quit the game. When i was raising my toonupless, I played more and it was a fun challenge. Now.. not so much. Not much left to challenge me with at this point.

K

Kippy

FIRST: Not everyone hates soundless toons!
no matter what gags you choose, none is better really, if you know how to play with the gags that you have. I have done faster Back nine's with a soundless friend then with 4 high laff toons with sound, all depends on how you play the game.

SECOND: I hate discrimination!
You are complaining about toons judging soundless ones but you are calling Lureless and Toonupless toons ''weak'' That is just not right!

In what way does that make you better then the ones you are complaining about?
Don't preach what you can't practice!

G

Granjell

I'm sorry, but your tiny font did nothing to help me understand your post here. It seems like you are supporting soundless toons, but then as I re-read it I get the idea that what you are saying is more than you are against toons who shun other toons for their gag choices. And then you end with a threat to all of us to keep it on topic..... Hmm.

I personally check gags when I am in a hurry, but I will go on an elevator with anyone else willing to when I have the time. If there's a group of us trying to get on with just one random, we usually discuss the available toons and someone or other will say this one's ok or that one's not. Everyone has the right to choose who to play with or not, for whatever reason. I judge the toons by their play once we get going. If they make consistently stupid choices, then I make the mental note to watch out for them in the future.

P.S. - must be nice to have all these friends with super high laff points.

S

soupandquackers

Oh man i am soooo weak for being lureless! I guess i should have went soundless according to you. Soundless sometimes just slows the whole process. There is once when i did a middle6 and we went fast with a soundless. And what the heck does racist have to do with toons?

V

Voilet

eh hum..ok. My first toon i made was Violet and she is soundless. I confess it wasnt my attempt to be "brave" it was more like I had no clue that you didnt eventually get to have ALL gags LOL (hey my kids started me playin LOL)

Some people are very rude to me but, thats why this board is great because I have many AWESOME friends here that KNOW how to play with soundless and have taken the time out to help me on my journeys in TT.

I must admit though, since I made Wikid McWolf...I LOVE SOUND!!! 2nd thing to get maxed and I use it ALL the time (Think it was cause I was deprived LOL) I will not discriminate against other toons choices. All I ask is have laff near full and have gags :D

U

Ugly Wrinkleflip

I personally have a friend who is Soundless. We spent alot of time in the mint and factory together. I have been there when after the first set of cogs everyone else ran from us. We finished the whole Bullion just the 2 of us. It was a blast. Although it did take around an hour. We had fun and talked as we went along. I have seen alot of toons out there that choose different gags. That is a decision they made. Their toon was made to play their way. If we all had the EXACT SAME TOON GAGS this game would have bored me the first week. There is no CHALLANGE in that. I find it a great change of pace to work on tasks or HQ's with all walks of toons. It breaks the monotony of boredom. I mean come on Sound, Lure, Throw and Tune Up, Sound, Lure, Throw, and Tune Up, Sound, Lure, Throw, and Tune up. Kinda of repetitive isnt it? Love all toons or none at all.

I thought I read somewhere a great Motto "NO TOON LEFT BEHIND!"

OOh yeah thats right I wrote it!:scholar:

R

rainwatercat

ok...maybe i'm extra vanilla because i stay "standard" (trapless or dropless only), but i have no problem playing with an (insert-gag-type)-less toon. as long as they play well, i don't mind.

i only get a bit worried when i'm the only one with tu in the group (for example, in a big boss). i have died that way several times, so i'm a bit hesitant of that now.

S

Squeaker

Hmmm..... to bring that phrase from the other thread. :D Everyone knows what I think of the soundless. In case there's someone out there, I adore the soundless! Not all, of course, it's not a blind love or anything. When I see one getting shunned and I have the time, I will wait and make a group for that toon. There is no need to be rude to anyone... it's a game, it's all just a game. I also have tu-less friends. There's one on my daughter's account that my husband brings out to play with me every few months. A good friend of mine runs without toonup, but I trust him with my little toon life more than just about anyone here - between his awesome doodle, tu unites and sos cards.

I do get aggravated when I get dictated by a soundless on how to play with them - honestly I play as well with a soundless group as a sound group. Not the best, but still the same. I don't like being told by randoms which gags to choose - especially when it's something to compensate for what they don't have. I can see when you need a toonup! I know when to lure/sound etc. Not that I always do it at the right time - just saying that you telling me is not going to help matters!

Done rambling on - I need coffee.

C

Crazy Fireball

Im not saying i hate the soundless toons. Currently I Dont have any on my list, but thats not because I Dont add them or something, its because i have not been playing toontown for three months.

Aside from that, im not trying to be mean when i called them weak, i am saying that usally they are the ones who regret it, i mean TU less can help save a live, and have all the gags other than TU, but i'd rather be healed.
And the lureless are good for not much, other than having two of the strong gags. Im not saying there useless, but lure is a good gag to have.

Not trying to be mean here.

NikiKing

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And the lureless are good for not much, other than having two of the strong gags. Im not saying there useless, but lure is a good gag to have.

I have a lureless toon that has 130 laff, I am by no means weak! It's all about knowing how to play. I dont solo blgds on that toon very often but I have and can. One time I did a 4 toon CJ and on my side I had a soundless toon. It was one of the most fun CJ's I ever did.

Yes lure is a good gag to have, the fact is when I first started playing I didnt understand the benefits of it. All my later toons have lure. But I still love to play my lureless.

Over my years in TT I have learned without a doubt that it really doesnt matter which gag a toon doesnt have, it matters if they know how to play as a team. That said, I much prefer to play with sound when I need a ton of merits etc because like anyone I want it done as quickly as possible so I can progress. Minutes do matter when you need thousands of something! Sometimes those minutes can turn to hours. This does not stop me from playing with soundless toons, especially when they actually know how to play!

S

Sarcatstic

eh hum..ok. My first toon i made was Violet and she is soundless. I confess it wasnt my attempt to be "brave" it was more like I had no clue that you didnt eventually get to have ALL gags LOL (hey my kids started me playin LOL)

Some people are very rude to me but, thats why this board is great because I have many AWESOME friends here that KNOW how to play with soundless and have taken the time out to help me on my journeys in TT.

I must admit though, since I made Wikid McWolf...I LOVE SOUND!!! 2nd thing to get maxed and I use it ALL the time (Think it was cause I was deprived LOL) I will not discriminate against other toons choices. All I ask is have laff near full and have gags :D
You don't have "a clue"? I'm not to that gag track yet what does the "clue" do?

And if i don't have a "clue" are they not going on the El with me?

Ok back to the toontown guide to see if i can get a clue at this point in the game!

;-)~

K

Kippy

they are the ones who regret it, i mean TU less can help save a live, and have all the gags other than TU, but i'd rather be healed.
I never regreted my TUless toon, he is one of my favorite toons, I love playing with him, my friends never had any issues playing with him since 98% of toons on TT do have that gag.......having a maxed doodle helps

Lureless is challenging and fun, you depend on teamwork to survive, ''i bow to the lureless''

yes ''lure'' is a good gag to have, but.........
so is ToonUp, or sound.
All gags are good to have but Toontown won't let us have them all, so you need to pick and i think it's sad to see toons like you judging others because they don't have ToonUp or lure but yet you are telling us not to judge soundless. Oh well!

I have a toon that will soon be in the 3 digits laffs, she only has throw, sound and lure, will NEVER carry or work the other gag tracks, am I weak?

I will take my 107 TUless toon with any of your toons, anywhere, see who survives!

Z

ZippyW

I'm not prejudiced against soundless toons, I'm prejudiced against TU-less toons. To ME, that's just plain selfish to expect toon ups when you can't give them. I don't see how they have more "saving" power for another toon than the gags everyone else has. The only laff/life giver is the TU or a unite, and if I wasn't having to toon you up, I'd throw a cake and save myself! I'll go with a toon without sound into a 5-story bldg in DL, but not one without TU. I'll go with a toon without TU into other places like HQ battles or mints, factories, DA, etc., if they don't have TU if I have another toon there who does. Just my own personal standard. Anything else, any other combination, I'm completely okay with. Along these lines, though, I give some credit to the fact that a lot of people started their toons and picked their gags without knowing how each gag would come in to play later and they might have made different choices.

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just like soundless, just like lureless, the TUless have to play a different way. My goal was to TRY and need the toonups, so I wouldn't have to use unites, SOS, doodle. I would NEVER fog on all skels in the mint, for example. I made sure and fogged when I was the only fog and there would be two 11s left over, not one. If it ended to where I knew cogs wouldn't die and I couldn't do anything about it, I would ensure I had the better chance of getting hit. Are you saying this was SELFISH of me?

K

Kippy

I'm not prejudiced against soundless toons, I'm prejudiced against TU-less toons. To ME, that's just plain selfish to expect toon ups when you can't give them. I don't see how they have more "saving" power for another toon than the gags everyone else has. The only laff/life giver is the TU or a unite, and if I wasn't having to toon you up, I'd throw a cake and save myself! I'll go with a toon without sound into a 5-story bldg in DL, but not one without TU. I'll go with a toon without TU into other places like HQ battles or mints, factories, DA, etc., if they don't have TU if I have another toon there who does. Just my own personal standard. Anything else, any other combination, I'm completely okay with. Along these lines, though, I give some credit to the fact that a lot of people started their toons and picked their gags without knowing how each gag would come in to play later and they might have made different choices.
with that kind of judgment, maybe you will refuse to go with my TUless and then we will meet again in a boss hq on one of my maxed toons and i may refuse to ToonUp.(only because I am selfish)
I have a friend that goes with 3 TUless, including me in a bullion mint and we all make it and dance.

What about soundless? it's selfish of them to make us sound and kill the lower cogs so they can drop the lev.12.
What about the Lureless? it's selfish of them to make us lure so they can trap.
and the trapless? expecting us to sound so they can drop.....

ok I made my point!

Like i said in a previous post, i quote myself: I will take my 107 TUless toon with any of your toons, anywhere, see who survives!

Z

ZippyW

with that kind of judgment, maybe you will refuse to go with my TUless and then we will meet again in a boss hq on one of my maxed toons and i may refuse to ToonUp.(only because I am selfish)
I have a friend that goes with 3 TUless, including me in a bullion mint and we all make it and dance.

What about soundless? it's selfish of them to make us sound and kill the lower cogs so they can drop the lev.12.
What about the Lureless? it's selfish of them to make us lure so they can trap.
and the trapless? expecting us to sound so they can drop.....

ok I made my point!

Like i said in a previous post, i quote myself: I will take my 107 TUless toon with any of your toons, anywhere, see who survives!

You do whatever you feel like doing. I doubt I'll be in there alone with you. As far as taking your 107 TUless toon with any of the rest of us and see who survives? You probably will because we've been tuning ya.

K

Kippy

You do whatever you feel like doing. I doubt I'll be in there alone with you. As far as taking your 107 TUless toon with any of the rest of us and see who survives? You probably will because we've been tuning ya.
Guess you didn't get the point I was making.

My point was, no matter what gags you pick, we are all selfish at one point. If I can't use ToonUp, another toon will, while he is Tooning YOU up, I will lure so YOU can trap. Remember, Toontown is about teamwork, 4 toons in battle, what is the issue with only one who can't ToonUp? or one who can't use a specific gag that YOU want them to use?

Makes me wonder who is more selfish, YOU or the TUless?

O

ohanlokb

I Think those players are brave, and the ones that go lure-less or TU-less, your weak...
So people should not be rude to sondless toons but you can call lureless and TU'less weak.

Start practicing what you preach. People are rude for many reasons, just get over it and play the game, who really cares what rude toons think anyway.

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As far as taking your 107 TUless toon with any of the rest of us and see who survives? You probably will because we've been tuning ya.
How often do you REALLY use Toonup in an average battle? The ONE time (never again) that I chose it before sound, it was STILL my last gag maxed. Matter of fact, more often than not I've had to go through extreme measures to even work it (thinking of all those facs and that one poor telemarketer in the warehouse we tortured fac after fac).

I've posted this before but I'll say it again. Only one toon has died because I didn't have toonup. And THAT was because the other three toons didn't have lure and *I* had to.

S

Sir Bumblenoodle

I Had a friend who has at least two toons in the 136 137 range.. he has a few more stronger toons, and one of them is soundless.

I Think those players are brave, and the ones that go lure-less or TU-less, your weak, unless you happen to be a Lureless who solos things, soundless have the time and money to work on it and they dont get mad when you get yelled at and people wont go with you, i mean, does it matter if its 4 miniutes longer or not?

Tell me what you think, and if you start to go off topic or complain i'll be asking for a mod to close this.
Ok, so we've established by reading through everything, that you dont want people to pick on soundless toons, but you can call everyone else weak. Good for you. However, you're wrong.

Ohhh do I disagree with you. First of all, "we" don't hate soundless. I don't hate soundless. I don't hate anyone for their gag choices. Heck, I don't 'hate' any toons. It's disappointing when a soundless doesn't know how to play, just as it's disappointing when a toonupless won't lure, just as it's disappointing when a lureless won't toon up.
I believe when growing up toonup doesn't sound like much help from the description. I chose it last for that reason. I almost didn't choose it on my first toon. I did NOT choose it on my second. I was appauled at how I was shunned for that choice, because personally if I had to choose two toons and my choices were a soundless, toonupless and lureless, the lureless would get the shaft. I really think it's hypocritical for you to say "love the soundless" but hey Toonupless and lureless! You're weak!" A Toonupless is FAR from weak.
I agree with this totally. I hate playing with a soundless that doesnt know how to play, or that doesnt know the basic math. Is TU really that important, Of all the toons I have, only 2 toons have TU maxxed.

It seems like you are supporting soundless toons, but then as I re-read it I get the idea that what you are saying is more than you are against toons who shun other toons for their gag choices. And then you end with a threat to all of us to keep it on topic..... Hmm.
P.S. - must be nice to have all these friends with super high laff points.
Did you notice that his "friend" has a few toons stronger than 136-137? That amazes me in itself. As for the thread... ROFL.

ok...maybe i'm extra vanilla because i stay "standard" (trapless or dropless only), but i have no problem playing with an (insert-gag-type)-less toon. as long as they play well, i don't mind.

i only get a bit worried when i'm the only one with tu in the group (for example, in a big boss). i have died that way several times, so i'm a bit hesitant of that now.
Like I said before, I dont care who picks what gag tracks as long as they can give it there all in a battle. AND as long as they know how to play. You NEED to be able to do the math if you are soundless.

I trust him with my little toon life more than just about anyone here - between his awesome doodle, tu unites and sos cards.

I do get aggravated when I get dictated by a soundless on how to play with them - honestly I play as well with a soundless group as a sound group. Not the best, but still the same. I don't like being told by randoms which gags to choose - especially when it's something to compensate for what they don't have. I can see when you need a toonup! I know when to lure/sound etc. Not that I always do it at the right time - just saying that you telling me is not going to help matters!
As stated here, A TUless has other options for TU. Just like a lureless would have other options for lure (SOS Cards) a soundless has other options for sound (SOS cards) I have never seen a lureless use an SOS card. I have seen soundless use SOS cards, and L7s. Ive seen TUless use doodles, SOS cards, and Unites. Just because someone goes without a gag track, doesnt mean they dont have other options to help out.

Im not saying i hate the soundless toons. Currently I Dont have any on my list, but thats not because I Dont add them or something, its because i have not been playing toontown for three months.

Aside from that, im not trying to be mean when i called them weak, i am saying that usally they are the ones who regret it, i mean TU less can help save a live, and have all the gags other than TU, but i'd rather be healed.

I really missed something here. Was this whole thread a sham? You tell us about your friend that has a soundless toon that is "stronger than 137 laff" but then you tell us you have no soundless friends on your list. If you havent played Toontown in 3 months, whats bringing up this whole thread to begin with?

I never regreted my TUless toon, he is one of my favorite toons, I love playing with him, my friends never had any issues playing with him since 98% of toons on TT do have that gag.......having a maxed doodle helps
Lureless is challenging and fun, you depend on teamwork to survive, ''i bow to the lureless''
yes ''lure'' is a good gag to have, but.........
so is ToonUp, or sound.
All gags are good to have but Toontown won't let us have them all, so you need to pick and i think it's sad to see toons like you judging others because they don't have ToonUp or lure but yet you are telling us not to judge soundless. Oh well!
I have a toon that will soon be in the 3 digits laffs, she only has throw, sound and lure, will NEVER carry or work the other gag tracks, am I weak?
I will take my 107 TUless toon with any of your toons, anywhere, see who survives!
Anyone up for an 80laff or less TUless 4man CFO? Ive done a few of them. They are a blast to play. As I already said TUless have other options to TU.

How often do you REALLY use Toonup in an average battle? The ONE time (never again) that I chose it before sound, it was STILL my last gag maxed. Matter of fact, more often than not I've had to go through extreme measures to even work it (thinking of all those facs and that one poor telemarketer in the warehouse we tortured fac after fac).

I've posted this before but I'll say it again. Only one toon has died because I didn't have toonup. And THAT was because the other three toons didn't have lure and *I* had to.
I Offed 2 toons since I didnt have TU. But that was before I finished the Brgh tasks. One was in a 1 story building that had 4 level 12 cogs and we didnt have enough fire power for it. The other, well my "friend" didnt have very good strategy and kept using weak gags on high level cogs even tho she had higher level gags.

Z

ZippyW

"Ive seen TUless use doodles, SOS cards, and Unites."

I'm not sure what people mean when they say that TU has gifts that other toons don't have. Don't most toons WITH TU also have doodles, SOS cards, and unites? So isn't the TUless STILL low in the arsenal, for lack of a better term. I don't understand the implication that going without TU means that you are gifted in a way other toons aren't.

S

Sir Bumblenoodle

"Ive seen TUless use doodles, SOS cards, and Unites."

I'm not sure what people mean when they say that TU has gifts that other toons don't have. Don't most toons WITH TU also have doodles, SOS cards, and unites? So isn't the TUless STILL low in the arsenal, for lack of a better term. I don't understand the implication that going without TU means that you are gifted in a way other toons aren't.
The TUless has better offensive gags, and usually alot better strategy. You dont ALWAYS need TU, but you do ALWAYS need offensive gags.

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We're not. But we DO have these things, so even though we don't have toonup. And those things are more abundant than, say, Sid Sonatas. And if you take the time to work a doodle, it's nearly as good as having all seven tracks.

S

SSniffleslam

Wow! I've been gone a while, but this is some thread so I thought I'd post my opinion ----I love all my little toony buddies and I could care less which gag they go without as long as they're nice and play to the best of their abilities. The only thing that I think is wrong and not fair is that we only get TWO TNT's!!! That's the only real complaint I have with the whole derned game!!!

K

Kippy

THANKS!!! to Sarcastic, working 2 toons through a bullion mint for taking my ''weak & selfish'' TUless toon. I think that it was a great mint without any issues. TY for using your ToonUp on me when I needed it, even if I couldn't Toon you up.

Z

ZippyW

TY for using your ToonUp on me when I needed it, even if I couldn't Toon you up.
LMAO!!! Thanks for proving my point! :lick::lick::lick:

Wow! I've been gone a while, but this is some thread so I thought I'd post my opinion ----I love all my little toony buddies and I could care less which gag they go without as long as they're nice and play to the best of their abilities. The only thing that I think is wrong and not fair is that we only get TWO TNT's!!! That's the only real complaint I have with the whole derned game!!!
Why is that... that we only get 2 TNT"s? I hadn't ever realized that until it happened. Is it the ONLY gag where you only get 2 when you hit the 6?

My only other complaint is that you have to catch 5 million of those darn fish!

C

Crazy Fireball

Sorry to cause a uproar, i just wanted to know what a more mature board than TTC, No offence to them or any of the users, most of them are kids and dont fully read things.

Also i requested for this to be closed. Thanks :)

S

SSniffleslam

Why is that... that we only get 2 TNT"s? I hadn't ever realized that until it happened. Is it the ONLY gag where you only get 2 when you hit the 6?
Yes, it's the only gag where you only get two, and my trapping toons feel so cheated!!

K

Kippy

The thread will remain open.
YAY!

we all express are opinions here, don't know why it should be closed anyway.

It's always good to debate on a subject, we learn to disagree
AND it's a great way to get to know eachother by the way we think.

I love ''hot'' topics like this and I know I can get carried away,(just a little cuz Trish keeps an eye on me) but that's how I am and you all love me that way :lick:

C

Crazy Fireball

Well first of all, let me start with my comment calling people weak. Not all TU less and Lureless are weak players, Chanty, you are not weak because you dont have TU, your a wonderful player and im sure you could make a soundless.

Second, I Thought this would go in a bad way when i first started the topic, thats why i requested a close.

Third, I Think all soundless toons are awesome.

Fourth, i had a good idea what to say untill i forgot =\

K

Kippy

Chanty, you are not weak because you dont have TU, your a wonderful player and im sure you could make a soundless.
awwww ty :blushing:
I knew i wasn't weak or selfish, like I said before, we all choose our gags on our own way of playing and never EVER had any issues with my TUless but I always appreciate a compliment :D
and making a soundless OWOOOO!
I doubt it but since I am always looking for a new challenge, maybe i will make a ''secret'' soundless toon. Who knows............

C

Crazy Fireball

Chanty, you are not weak because you dont have TU, your a wonderful player and im sure you could make a soundless.
awwww ty :blushing:
I knew i wasn't weak or selfish, like I said before, we all choose our gags on our own way of playing and never EVER had any issues with my TUless but I always appreciate a compliment :D
and making a soundless OWOOOO!
I doubt it but since I am always looking for a new challenge, maybe i will make a ''secret'' soundless toon. Who knows............
Lol Yw. That probally means you have a 'hidden' soundless :bowdown:

Anyway Im still trying to think of what i was going to say, and i think i may make my black cat a TU less.

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Toonupless players are NOT weak. We have TNT, Pianos, and ALL the big goodies. And we use them. If you have ever played a different game.. we could be considered "tanks". Doing more damage to get more hate, and thus not NEEDING to toon others up. And if it's done right, it works, most of the time.

Of course, there are exceptions. I remember running into a TUless who refused to max lure and drop. He was truly weak and imo worthless. He thought it was cool to be a bigger toon and not have drop and lure maxed. So he wouldn't lure, wouldn't drop and couldn't toon up.

Z

ZippyW

Yes, it's the only gag where you only get two, and my trapping toons feel so cheated!!
I do too! I could understand if it was way more powerful than the cakes or big horn. I really thought something was wrong with my gag board until I checked around. Oh well, I feel that way about the level-7 sound and squirt too.. WEAK! I WANT POWER!!!

C

Crazy Fireball

Toonupless players are NOT weak. We have TNT, Pianos, and ALL the big goodies. And we use them. If you have ever played a different game.. we could be considered "tanks". Doing more damage to get more hate, and thus not NEEDING to toon others up. And if it's done right, it works, most of the time.

Of course, there are exceptions. I remember running into a TUless who refused to max lure and drop. He was truly weak and imo worthless. He thought it was cool to be a bigger toon and not have drop and lure maxed. So he wouldn't lure, wouldn't drop and couldn't toon up.
Aye, I was talking to chanty about it and i asked if i should make a lurless or TU less, she said lurless was hard to solo things and TU less are good, they have all the gags just like you said.

But your right, there are allways bad players out there.

S

Sarcatstic

THANKS!!! to Sarcastic, working 2 toons through a bullion mint for taking my ''weak & selfish'' TUless toon. I think that it was a great mint without any issues. TY for using your ToonUp on me when I needed it, even if I couldn't Toon you up.
Shush! dont tell anyone! I have a image to maintain?

;-)~

S

SSniffleslam

I know this is totally off topic, but hello to sarcatstic!! I have seen you around a lot lately and didn't know you were on this board! Welcome!

W

Wascally Wabbit

I'm a 107 Lure-less toon. I personally find it more challenging to do things a toon with lure would consider easy. I rarely solo a building because im not up to using all these Unites and/or SOS toons in the case i run into trouble. I didn't choose Lure out of my own stupidity. I didn't take into consideration the benefit it would provide me later on in Boss fights and Buildings and Solo things. Perhaps i need to stock up on Lure SOS's...

Z

ZippyW

I'm a 107 Lure-less toon. I personally find it more challenging to do things a toon with lure would consider easy. I rarely solo a building because im not up to using all these Unites and/or SOS toons in the case i run into trouble. I didn't choose Lure out of my own stupidity. I didn't take into consideration the benefit it would provide me later on in Boss fights and Buildings and Solo things. Perhaps i need to stock up on Lure SOS's...
That's what I try to remind myself of when I want to criticize the choice of gags. Not everyone knows how it will affect their playing as they grown and do more battles, especially if it is your first toon. By the time you get big enough to realize it or see all of them working full force in a battle, it's too late to change your mind. Keeps it interesting!