• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Why do RTB if old accounts are disabled?

donjn

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My main account was started in 2006.
My classic old account is from March, 1998.

Guess which one is available for Return to Britannia? The 2006 one.

Why even bother doing this if you aren't going to open up classic accounts too?

Theo_GL

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It seems only accounts active in the last few years are actually open. Annoying.

RTB! Well, only for a few of you.....

donjn

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i am so tempted to spend $12.99 just to see my old character from 1998.

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
I fired up some old accounts just to see what was on them. They were absolutely stripped, lol. Had absolutely nothing in their bank or pack. *sigh* Odd thing is my SP accounts had everything in their bank. They were absolutely packed with old stuff.

John Shaft

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have two accounts on my Acct Management page listed as "active" for RTB, but the other one is "closed". It's just pointless so far.

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Yeah I would love to see some folks find an old stash of bloody bandages and such and get them circulating again :)

sablestorm

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think they have a script that is going through and applying the RTB codes to accounts. Just sit tight and wait for it to be applied. There are, after all, a lot of accounts to process.

Theo_GL

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I think they have a script that is going through and applying the RTB codes to accounts. Just sit tight and wait for it to be applied. There are, after all, a lot of accounts to process.
Ha ha ha - script.

Shouldn't it be a basic sql statement? I mean c'mon what year is it?