• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[General] Why did I lose my Crushed Glass

Mook Chessy

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I loot a nice brac in Shame no neg props on the item

1 INT
1 MR
5 POTS
20 DCI
8 LMC
5 SSI

WEIGHT WAS AROUND 325

I tried to add 25 pots…while it used my ingredients the pots remained at 5 %
I did imbue the INT to 8 and the total weight is still below 400!
Grrr….with 25 pots this is worth the grind of shame, if not why bother.
Has anyone actually imbued items from shame and might be able to explain to me who what where and why of imbuing shame loot. 

Thxs!

Shelleybean

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If I'm not mistaken, someone posted a similar problem in UHall. It sounds like a bug with the recent publish.

Gorbs

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If the intensity is less than 500 he should be able to modify an existing mod on the bracelet.

There are a number of posts that touch on this problem. It's interpreting the durability, lower req, and EP properties on loot from shame different than those from imbuing. When you try to imbue those values the results are not what you would expect.

I imagine they'll fix this shortly, but the downside is you won't obtain relic fragments as easily afterwards.

aarons6

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i think the whole imbuing thing is messed up right now..
with 6 mods it shouldnt even let him open the menu?
cause i have a nice bow that i enhanced with ash and it added lower req as a 6th mod.
then i wanted to raise up and lower something later and the menu said i cant add any more properties..
it wont let me lower or raise anything.