• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Why can't we use Runic Kits to make Runic Straw Hats, Skullcaps, etc?

• Thread starter Simon Francis
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
S

Simon Francis

We should be able to use barbed runics and such to make runic hats. Would be nice to see something other than glasses or a hat of the magi on peoples' heads in pvp.

JoO

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would slay someone's first-born to be able to make runic headbands.

Ender

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
We should be able to use barbed runics and such to make runic hats. Would be nice to see something other than glasses or a hat of the magi on peoples' heads in pvp.
You do, you see the kasa of the raj-in.

Nexus

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
You do, you see the kasa of the raj-in.
How about it would be nice to see items that are player crafted on people's heads in PvP....you do on a rare occasion but there is a Need for Crafters to be about to compete with the Arties out there in all aspects of the game. Crafting on shards outside Siege has little purpose other than Enchanted Food, trapped boxes, and a handful of Top End Runic made items that most players can't produce because they don't run 50 bots collecting BODs.

Raider Red

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How about it would be nice to see items that are player crafted on people's heads in PvP....you do on a rare occasion but there is a Need for Crafters to be about to compete with the Arties out there in all aspects of the game. Crafting on shards outside Siege has little purpose other than Enchanted Food, trapped boxes, and a handful of Top End Runic made items that most players can't produce because they don't run 50 bots collecting BODs.
I don't pvp much becasue I suck and can't compete with the cheaters but I have a player made cap with 19 lrc and 72 or so total resists on my pvp mage.

Nexus

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I don't pvp much becasue I suck and can't compete with the cheaters but I have a player made cap with 19 lrc and 72 or so total resists on my pvp mage.
Yea but can you produce enough armor to keep up with the demand of the entire PvP population of your shard and that of a portion of the PvM players? The people running tons of BOD Bots are getting large numbers of High End runics and doing just that...it's a select few producing the majority of armor on most shards.

K

Kith Kanan

why cant I make runic clevers , pitchforks , pick axes....

Lady-Tor

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Anything thats a 'cloth' type item should. Id love to have a floppy hat with decent resists.

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
not only can't we make them why can't we enhance skull caps and orc helms.

B

BardMal

This was brought up at town hall meeting in San Diego; both crafting and enhancing straw hats ect, and runic cleavers/tinker weapons.

Leurocian seemed receptive to the idea (along with the fact that bonnets don't spawn at all with magical properties).

Considering that much of the player base is RP & paper doll/dressing oriented; as well as that much of the female player base is very interested in these types of issues, I think the developers are intelligently looking into this.