• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Why can't we gain Ninjitsu from Animal Form?

Nystul

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Why can't we gain Ninjitsu skill using the animal form spell? I mean it is difficulty based all the way until the end. It would be so nice to be able to get gains for using it in wolf/bake or kirin/unicorn form during normal game play rather then mindless blue pet hitting...

C

Corrupted Goblin

Trying to use them alacrity scrolls eh nystul hehehe LOVE SIEGE, You can use shadow jump upto i think 110

Nystul

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
:p

It just sucks because I'm only at 103.7 ninjitsu and need/want to get to 120 ninjitsu. I've spent way too much time trying to gain by spamming the crappy deathstrike spell on a rabbit while unguilded. But here I am out pvping trying sooooooooooooooooooooo hard to stay blue because I need to be able to deathstrike that rabbit for gains rofl.

Then I'm jumping in and out of form trying to dismount people and cut em off etc. and fizzling my wolf form, and really, I should have a chance to gain using a difficulty based spell. I could understand if I was just spamming cat form in and out with 100% success rate but I'm not.

I think for the time I spent on Ninjitsu I would be almost done on siege. My mage on siege wasen't too bad at all training wise. But this ninjitsu is about bs. Maybe I should do my training in my sleep? :p

Nystul

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Also I can't use shadow jump. I don't run hide/stealth. I use ninjitsu with 4/6 casting to be able to run with my enemy and when they stop to cast or turn to fight I can form out instantly, dismount em etc.

It's nice when you're fightning people who only run run run run run haha.

And deathstrike is worthless to use in normal gameplay since I only pvp on this character, and without hiding/stealth I do like 10 damage which ain't worth the 16-18 mana when I could be armor ignoring for 35 damage... lol.