• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Why cant i buy anything off the gargs

• Thread starter RavenWinterHawk
  • Start date
  • Watchers 2
R

RavenWinterHawk

Im human.
I gated into tel mur.
I roamed.
Ive seen it all.
I luckily placed a house.

BUT BUT BUT I cant seem to buy anything off the NPC gargs. All I can do is view their paperdoll. No buy command prompts.

Is that right?

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Hmm i did not have this problem but it may be that you need to be a friend to gargoyle queen ! try clicking on your character and in drop down menu select loyalty and it will tell you what loyalty you are! if its zero or low you may need to go kill some stuff!!

this was just a thought i know housing and the forge work this way but in the end its a guess

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
nm i just saw were you placed house ! hmm not sure why its not showing ! what client?
if in SA client target npc and then right click on there status bar and it should show

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
seems like a whole lot of those gargoyles simply do not feel like interacting with us

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Im human.
I gated into tel mur.
I roamed.
Ive seen it all.
I luckily placed a house.

BUT BUT BUT I cant seem to buy anything off the NPC gargs. All I can do is view their paperdoll. No buy command prompts.

Is that right?
Um... How did you place a house without 10k loyalty points, from the way it sounds, you just logged in and placed... DId you gert your 10k loyalty points?

R

RavenWinterHawk

Um... How did you place a house without 10k loyalty points, from the way it sounds, you just logged in and placed... DId you gert your 10k loyalty points?
no no
short version
i got my 10k was on 4 or 5 hours
I just cant buy a lick from any NPC

Darhon

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Gargoyles in Holy City don't interact with players. (where enterance to Tomb of the Kings)
Have you checked Royal City?