• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Why are non-basic walls so expensive?

H

HarryKracker

Why are non-basic walls so expensive?
they are running about 1000 a piece?

G

I belive, that is somewhat also affected with "Price Flactunation" where the more of the objects is bought, the more it cost, and vice versa = the less the object, the less it cost. I hate it, I don't think Build Mode should be affected by that. Only Buy Mode, I don't even think that Shops should be allowed to even sell them (It's not included yet, but I think I heard somewhere, that Build Mode will also be able to be sold at SHops or something)

G

I am really sad about this as well
I just want to build a boundary fence with the snow caps!

G

<blockquote><hr>

I belive, that is somewhat also affected with "Price Flactunation" where the more of the objects is bought, the more it cost, and vice versa = the less the object, the less it cost. I hate it, I don't think Build Mode should be affected by that. Only Buy Mode, I don't even think that Shops should be allowed to even sell them (It's not included yet, but I think I heard somewhere, that Build Mode will also be able to be sold at SHops or something)

[/ QUOTE ]

Build mode in shops!? Thats loony! I can understand the catalog, but I agree with Oz, build mode should not be affected by fluctuation!

I

imported_Qute Pi

Are you talking about blank wall pieces or the snow brick pieces you can use?

G

Eventually build mode items will be CC including wallpaperss and floors. In order to make that happen they have to become "objects". So naturally it will at some point be available in stores.

G

I have already seen a lot of nice cc fencing &amp; walls in stores, for less than what is in the catalog. We have been told the catalog will eventually disappear. LOL I didn't know that involved the build mode. I was wondering how ppl who made that type of CC, were ever going to be able to compete with EA. Then, poof, problem solved.