• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Why am I whispering?

archiv

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Come back after a few month break to check out the new BOD system. I rush out and grab a tinker BOD, craft the requested forks and...every item I make now I whisper "Test1". ??? wth? Is there a setting somewhere to change this? is this a bug they forgot to turn off when they went live on all shards? Am I to be annoyed and annoying to others by constantly whispering random repetitive gibberish anytime I want to craft?!

Tuan

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
I noticed this the other day too, and assumed it was unique to me. Guess it is something they left in the codebase. Were you on the old or new client?