• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

who's the best pvper on pac?

G

Grambo

Who is the best pvper on Pac?
Zangfoo?
Kyrite?
Anubis?
Judah?
Wal-Mart?

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Who is the best pvper on Pac?
Zangfoo?
Kyrite?
Anubis?
Judah?
Wal-Mart?
Bro, you should really dig a little before you ask this question, there was a HUGE debate about this like a month ago.... Nobody wants to go through that again LOL

G

Gellor

I can give you a mild hint to narrow your search:
If they have an M tag, they aren't it:hahaha:

ColterDC

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
None of them are any good.....

If you need to cheat to win, then you're no damn good.

Pink Floyd

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Zhuang, Anubis, Judah, Kyrite, Rand, all of them will duel for fun and without **** talk - I consider that a good pvper :)

(and yes wal-mart is too D:)

S

suprshadow

YES i made the list I am the best! and Pink your the number 1

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
all of pacific's best pvpers have left the shard. everyone left is just a fume.

B

Balian of Asgard

i think you should categorize it

Pure mage
Necro mage
SW mage? do they pvp?

Melee dexxer

Pure archer

Stealth archer

Lamers

Blue guard zone irritants

Did i ferget any classes?

Kaleb

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The best PvPer to me isnt about winning all fights the best PvPer is the guy/gal who when kills or dies you dont see a bunch of meaningless text above their heads who dosnt need to use apps, is in game respectful to all or most players. And based purely off skill its hard to make that decision anyone who dosnt use 3rd party app's kills or gets killed, everyone has their good and bad days. so you have to truly base it off someones character in game. Tiffahus would be one of em, Goku another(at least when we fought together in ESF i never seen him get upset for dieng or talk smack after killing, today I dunno), And can never forget orion. Almost forgot Mellymel.

S

suprshadow

I agree smack talking is the worst thing to come to this game. I for one am glad i stride to never do it even though people i fight on a daily basis seem to think they have to. It really hurts me to see a wall of text come from the people's ghost after i have killed them and or if i die to 3-4 guys i see them light up like a christmas tree expressing how they are the best thing since slice bread because they were able to get me.

Kaleb i hope one day when you come back to the game, we can show them that playing legit and not smacking is the way to go in this game!

Kaleb

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I agree smack talking is the worst thing to come to this game. I for one am glad i stride to never do it even though people i fight on a daily basis seem to think they have to. It really hurts me to see a wall of text come from the people's ghost after i have killed them and or if i die to 3-4 guys i see them light up like a christmas tree expressing how they are the best thing since slice bread because they were able to get me.

Kaleb i hope one day when you come back to the game, we can show them that playing legit and not smacking is the way to go in this game!

Thankyou. I believe Pac PvP has one of the best communities in all of UO and I feel there is still some hope it just takes time. If pacific PvP as a whole would step up and show Were not the shard to resort to app's and that we are all above Smacktalkin we will have people Xfering from all shards and we wouldnt have to fight the same 20-30 people every night. Forums and tram should be the only places where smacktalk should exist on the field its just bad mojo.

S

suprshadow

exactly. I find the real problem is M on pac they are always dying when they have the greater numbers but are the ones to smack talk the most to. It is really dishearting I must say and Pac is gettng a negative effect from it. Maybe one day that guild will smarten up and stop those childish games but until then Pac is Pac.
I love red lining sargon and lucas but then seeing them pop off my screen fast as lighting and me not being able to catch them until they are full health and waiting. lol the joys of those third party programs.

Kaleb

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes those reasons alone is why I refuse to PvP on pac or any other shard these days, Im used to smack talk but app's naa might as well play ps3/wii/360 or something. But i do log in everyday in the mornings just for a chance to say hi to a couple friends, shop around check my vendor exc,exc.

S

SUPRsalad

In all honesty? In terms of all-round pvp capability? Kyrite. Hands down.